Virus and Trip x Aoba

Virus and Trip at the top.

Aoba wakes up on the floor, laying naked and chained. He is cold and in desperate need of food, wanting to know who his keeper is at the same time. Silence is his only company for a long time, until footsteps interrupt his thoughts, causing his anger to boil inside of him. Who could possibly be as cruel as to leave him in such state and practically abandoned, without giving any signs of life? Aoba was angry, and beyond that, pissed as hell. The footsteps were near now, and Aoba could hear the faint voices chattering over the loud clank of heeled shoes on the floor.

-"He seems tame, but he must be angry brother."- This voice belongs to Trip, but Aoba can't really hear well, so he can't guess who the owner is. Virus smirks next to him.

-"Without a doubt. Now, what about we give our little pet a bit of attention? He must be feeling very lonely."- Virus says, watching Aoba's angry glare from afar, enjoying it as well. Trip smirks, too looking at Aoba and his features.

-"I agree with you there dear brother. Let's approach slowly and then pose, smirking widely."- Trip agrees. Virus nods and the they both approach Aoba, smirking widely. Aoba hears the footsteps advance, but still can't see the face of his abductees.

-"We're back Aoba."- Virus says, stepping into Aoba's view. The bluenette's eyes widen.

-"I believe you've been behaving, right darling?"- Trip finishes, walking into view as well. Both pose, smirking still. Aoba finds his voice after an eerie period of silence.

-"You guys? But, this doesn't make any sense! Why the hell would you guys abduct me? Tell me what the heck is going on!!!"- Aoba demands, screaming at the siblings. Trip can't help but let out a laugh at Aoba's remarks.

-"Well Aoba-san, let's just say we want you all to ourselves."- He says, shrugging.

-"Yeah. Can't leave a pretty boy like you out there for anyone to grab. Now, what say you about having some fun Aoba?"- Virus asks, earning a frown from Aoba. The siblings approach Aoba, each step ringing loudly in Aoba's ears.

-"W-what are you talking about? Fun? I don't think we have the same definition for that word."- Aoba says, trying to get away, but his back meets a wall. Perfect, just perfect! Aoba thinks, hating the wall with all his guts. Trip smirks.

-"I'm afraid you got that right, but that shall not stop us from enjoying ourselves." Trip kneels down next to Aoba and licks the shell of his ear, earning a little moan from Aoba. "And it shouldn't stop you either."-

-"He's right Aoba-san..." Virus says, bitting Aoba's neck, leaving a dark red mark that quickly turns purple. Virus smirks and keeps bitting Aoba all over his neck, collarbone, and chest, each bite being harder than the last. "Just relax and enjoy yourself for a little while."- Aoba continues to moan against his own will, pleasure taking over his mind and self control.

-"Sto-op... please, stop. AH!" Trip begins to massage Aoba's member, which had become painfully hard. "Don't touch that. Ah..." Aoba's pleads just stimulate Trip to continue his actions, feeling turned on by Aoba's moans. "No! Trip, stop!" Trip begins to masturbate Aoba's member, hand doing quick movements. "Trip, stop." Aoba feels something enter his entrance, and when he looks, he sees Virus, pumping his fingers in and out of his tight entrance. "Virus! Aaahhh... stop... please guys, don't do this... AAH!"- Aoba screams, feeling his orgasm rise in the pit of his stomach. The siblings notice this and decide to finish Aoba quickly. Trip squeezes Aoba's manhood to make him ejaculate, and Virus inserts another finger, being three the ones inside of Aoba now.

-"Why Aoba-san, I never thought you'd be so dirty in such situation." Virus teases, driving his fingers deeper. He licks Aoba's neck as he whispers: "Just the mere thought hardens me."-

-"Ah Aoba, you won't forget this. We'll make sure that you never forget how much we love you."- Trip moans, bitting Aoba's earlobe. Aoba moans loudly at the sibling's actions.

-"AHH! I can't-" Aoba's essence explodes into Trip's hand, covering it in the sticky white fluid. Virus smirks behind Aoba, enjoying the contact. He makes a nod to Trip, who immediately understands that it's time to finish their task with Aoba. Trip undoes his zipper and gets his member out, lining it with Aoba's entrance. Virus removes his fingers and watches as his brother penetrates Aoba, feeling even more aroused by the sight he has. "Ahh! No Trip, sto- ahh!"- Trip continues the assault on Aoba's body until the bluenette climaxes, tightening his insides around Trip's member, which leads to Trip's orgasm. After slipping out of Aoba, Trip motions Virus to have his fun. But Virus shakes his head.

-"I can't. You keep going if you want, but I'm leaving now." Virus says and rises from the floor, walking away from Aoba and his brother. "See you some other time Aoba-san."- Virus says before disappearing into the darkness. Trip stares at the place where his brother left. He stands and returns his pants to where they belong, leaving Aoba dumbfounded.

-"Virus... Virus come back. VIRUS!!" Trip screams after his brother, who showed no sign of coming back. Trip sighs and looks at Aoba. "Bye bye."- He tells Aoba before running after his brother. Aoba stares at the darkness to which the brothers had run off. The bluenette leans back into the wall in disbelief, not understanding why Virus had held himself back. Not that it bothered him that he held back, he thanked it as a matter of fact, but it did surprise him. Virus seemed to touch him with bore, or more like with pain and reject, like if he felt bad for torturing Aoba in such a way. And why did Trip follow Virus? It's true that he always went where his brother went, but he didn't leave something unfinished to go to Virus. Aoba hoped that the brothers didn't disturb him any further, because if they did, it wouldn't be Aoba the one that would turn out hurt, but the brothers instead.

The end
Mystery Nerd2019