Part - 3

Sana held Suman's hand as she entered the Banquet Hall, Suman was amazed at the venue, it was elegantly decorated to perfection.

Mom, Dad is this Suman, Shravan's wife said excited Sana as Mrs and Mr Khan were welcoming guests

Mom, Dad is this Suman, Shravan's wife said excited Sana as Mrs and Mr Khan were welcoming guests. Shravan could just smile at how excitedly Sana was introducing Suman as his wife. "Wife" he thought, this was all he ever wanted. Why did she change so much?? Or was it he who couldn't see her real face?? "She changed herself so easily after Aditya came, just ignored him like he was nobody. She had always used him, yet so conveniently picked Aditya over him. Papa was right about her. She is an opportunist. I hate myself for loving her so much. But now as I have seen your real face I won't let you hurt or even affect me again".

Congratulations Shravan!!! this broke his trance. "Come here son" and as he came forward Mr. Khan hugged him and introduced him to his wife.

"Mubarak ho Beta", she said with a warm smile. I heard a lot about you but never met you before. Pushkar was here with Ramnath Bhaisaab last time. Suman is very beautiful and a warm person, you are lucky to have a wife like her".

He just pressed his lips not to appear rude but couldn't even smile. Suman a nice person!! he grunted at this thought, this was getting over his nerves now.

He went ahead towards the table reserved for them, Suman was already sitting there. Soon the hall was full of people. Looked like people related to Khan International from all over the world were here, specially all the Indians in Paris.

Khan took the podium with his wife and Sana standing alongside to thank everyone for coming as they raised a toast to company's growth. He also thanked  Malhotra and Associates for winning the crucial case for them. Shravan raised a toast to accept the thanks feeling proud of his Dad.

Who's that Lady?? Everyone sure wants to meet her, asked Shravan as Sana joined them.

"Oh! You betcha, they all sure do, she's the Mayor of Paris City".

Suman was just surprised at how Shravan was at ease with Sana, it was evident that he was doing it show her that she don't matter to him. Sana was chirpy beautiful girl, tall, slim with short hair with red layers and on top she was wearing a red one shoulder figure-skimming gown that had a side slit, which made Suman anxious about her own look.

"Let's go inside to the Ballroom, there's music there and all the youngsters are over there. Here Dad and his business talk never ends", said Sana and they settled on a table in there. The Ballroom had a different look with less tables and ample room for someone who wishes to dance.

Are you a lawyer too? Suman asked nervously. She was too intimated about her surrounding and Shravan's gaze at her.

"No I'm not a lawyer but I sure can argue really well". She replied taking another glass of Champagne and giving Suman a non-alcoholic cocktail glass. "I did Business Management while Shravan was pursuing Law at Oxford. You know Suman, Shravan was very famous among his batch mates specially with the girls".