Epilogue

*One year later*

"How does it feel?" Brandon asks.

"It's fine." I say as I look down at my ankle. Gabe the tattoo artist on tour wipes the ink.

"Almost done." Gabe says. I smile and Brandon kisses me. "All done." He says and wipes the reddening skin.

"I love it." I say as I look at the permanent blade of grass on my ankle. I know everyone says don't get tattoos about boyfriends but Brandon is such a huge part of my life and it represents the calm I can feel even when there is a lot of trouble around me.

"I love you." Brandon says.

"Stop being cheesy, I have to perform in two minutes." I say as I hold my hands to my heating face.

"We both know you love cheese." Brandon says. I smile and Ebony opens the door.

"Your jacket is here." She says excitedly. I smile and once my tattoo is covered I walk outside with her. I put on the jacket and Brit walks over.

"You look awesome." She says.

"Thanks." I say then I am called to the stage. Ebony is my assistant/stylist and Brit is my choreographer. Brandon is a self-proclaimed bodyguard and muse but he helps out wherever he can.

"Have fun out there." Brandon says and kisses me. I smile.

"Aimee, you were meant to be on a minute ago." The manager says.

"Ok ok." I say and I grab the microphone and run out onstage. "Hello Copenhagen!" I shout and the crowd screams. "Sorry I was late I was getting tattooed. Rock star problems." I say and there is a laugh.

I start singing my set and start dancing. I introduce my band and I tell them to improve for a minute. I grab Brandon and pull him on stage.

"The stage is your thing." He says.

"You are my thing." I say and we dance on stage. The crowd cheers and Brandon walks off when the song finishes. I do a slower, slightly sadder song as it is the end of the show and I don't want people to be over excited when they leave because that ends up with them not wanting to leave and then being sad, weird logic but it's my logic.

I finish the song and I see a girl at the front crying. I grab a tissue and hand it to her.

"Thank you, for everything." She says and I wipe her tears for her.

"You are the lucky one, you look good when you cry." I say and she smiles. I smile and I look behind me, Brandon smiles proudly and walks out.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"You always said you wanted a long engagement right?" he asks.

"Yeah? Why?" I ask. He takes the microphone from me and gets down on one knee.

"Aimee Jackson, you started off as my English tutor so I will ask you this in my best English." He says and pulls out a velvet box. I raise my hands to my face and cover my open mouth, "Aimee, I remember you asked me once why I loved you, I think it would be easier why I shouldn't love you and there is only one answer, you are too good for me, and because I am not as much of an idiot as I seem I am not letting you go. Will you marry me?" he asks.

"Of course I will." I say and he hugs me. The crowd roars and I kiss him deeply.

We walk off stage and we are congratulated. We go into my car and straight to the hotel.

"It's so beautiful." I say as I look down at the ring.

"My mum helped me pick it out." He says as we are escorted into our hotel room. I lay on the bed.

"Your mum has good taste." I say and stare at the glistening diamond.

"Speaking of, she told me to give you this." He says and passes me a box. I open it and there is the antique hair brush inside.

"Wow." I say as I run my thumb over the bristles.

"Just what I was thinking." Brandon says. I smile and put the brush on the bedside table.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you more." He says. I smile.

"Impossible." I say.

"Only us baby." He says and kisses me. I love this man. Even if he makes my ass redder than a tomato.