I have changed him

I never really released this but time has gone so fast and so has TJ and how he has changed his life and his attitude to other people is just amazing and very caring too which was so sweet of him. I love him even more now then I ever did before which is amazing . But I really don't wanna lose him I mean he got me tekken 7 and that's like best game ever in my opinion. I don't know anymore what do with him he is just amazing I just got to say that I love him with all my heart and I remind him everyday like he does with me he says am best thing that ever happened to him and he can always depend on me for any help with his match or any issues he has mostly on tekken 7 when he can not beat the main boss. I mean he is good at the game but not good enough to beat me of course I am the master of the game and it never gets boring for me at all I love it too much . But I got to say he does try and am proud he is getting better at the game that was my childhood and my entire life . Anyway Megan is still with Brian which am very happy for her she found her love and stuff but am not really a big fan of Brian really he is kinda full of himself all the time and thinks that he is better then TJ which is not true TJ is a lot better and kind too . Although brain can be kind he can be mean too for no reason and sometimes selfish . Megan on the other hand can not see Brian and his true colours yet but she will says TJ and she will not like it one bit at all and I agree with him am just worried someone might hurt her heart again like they do to me and her . I will not let it happen again to her or me ever ....