The meet

Jake: GOOD MORNING Jake Paulers what's up. Bro I have some exciting news. My best friends from OHIO are coming to LA. I am sooooo excited guys it has been ages since I last saw them and it's time to get the Ohio boys back together.

Kade: JAKE your phones ringing bro

Jake: coming kade. Guys I bet it's the guys saying they have landed and will be here soon. Back in a bit....
•1 hour later •
(Door bell rings)

Jake: (shouting) GUYS EVERYONE COME DOWNSTAIRS. EMILIO, IVAN AND TESSA HURRY UP!

Tessa: coming Jake. Come on Emilio

Jake: CHANCE. ANTHONY. THE OHIO BOYS ARE BACK !
Chance: (thinking to himself) Oh my God. Who is that walking down the stairs her eyes are so pretty. She has dark brown hair and is just all round flawless. I really want to get to know her.

Tessa: (thinking to herself) who is the tall one. He looks so nice. I think I kinda like him. But I don't wanna do anything right now cause I have only just met him and stuff. Bro imma wait a bit.
( Anthony hits chance he can obviously see him staring)
•a few hours later and the boys have settled in•

Tessa: (walks over to Erika) hey rik can we talk for a min in your room it's important.

Erika: yeh what's up
•goes to Erikas room•
Tessa: you know the new guys. I think I like one of them.

Erika: who. Who is it ?

Tessa: umm well it's chance. The way he looked at me when he walked through the door. Even though we haven't talked I kinda feel like we have a connection.

Erika: Tessa that's amazing. I am so happy for you but right now I'm really tired so I'm gunna go to sleep and by the sounds of it everyone else has gone to sleep as well. Love you Tessa speak in the morning.

Tessa: yeh love you too rik. Night. See you in the morning.

Hey guys so this is my first story so I'm sorry if it is really bad. I am going to make the story's longer but I did this at night and was really tired.

Next chapter you will find at more about all the characters.

Byeeeeee 💗