She left!

Tessa ran out the house and down the street she could hear chance shouting after her but decided to ignore him. She had no clue where she was going to go. He heard that Tristan had a new girlfriend and wasn't obsessed with Her anymore so she ran to his house. She knocked on the door and a girl opened it.

Girl: hey who are you?

Tessa: I'm Tessa brooks. I'm friends with Tristan?

Tristan: Tessa. Hey come in. Could you leave me and Tessa to talk for a min?

Girl: yep. I will be in the kitchen.

Tristan: thank you

The girl left and Tristan and Tessa started talking.

Tristan: Tessa I'm so sorry for everything

Tessa: it's fine Tristan. You a good guy and I know you were just jealous.

Tristan: yes and I'm really sorry!

Tessa: so your probably wandering why I am here?

Tristan: yes?

Tessa: well chance and I had a fight and I need to get out the house for a few days. So I came here?

Tristan: well you can sleep in the guest bedroom?

Tessa: thank you Tristan.

•back at team 10 house•

Jake: has anyone seen Tessa she isn't in her room.

Chance: ...

Anthony: nope haven't seen her

Jake: chance? Do u know?

Chance: um she um

Jake: just speak!

Chance: she kinda ran away!

Jake: you let her run away!

Chance: she was mad at me for saying stuff!

Jake: well were do u think she is

Chance: um I have no clue

•back at Tristan's•

Tessa: Tristan could you maybe not tell anyone I'm here?

Tristan: I won't promise

Tessa: (thinking) I hope I can trust Tristan after what happened. Like I know he was just jealous and stuff.

Girl: hey I'm Jackie. I'm the new girl in LA I have known Tristan for ages and decided to move here.

Tessa: hey I'm Tessa. I'm sorry for literally coming straight into the house.

Jackie: ah that's ok. Wait I recognise you. Omg are you Tessa Brooks?

Tessa: yep that's me.

Jackie: omg i just started YouTube do you think you can help me?

Tessa: yeh. First you need to think of something you love?

Jackie: I love lifestyle and Health/ beauty!

Tessa: good. Wait let me text someone who will really help.

Texts:

Tessa: hey Jake

Jake: Tessa where are you?

Tessa: don't worry I'm fine now can I ask you something?

Jake: ok and yeh

Tessa: I met this girl who does YouTube and I think she would be an amazing asset to team 10. Can I bring her to the house tomorrow and you can meet her?

Jake: um ok. Since Alissa isn't here anymore we do need another girl around the team 10 house!

Tessa: yay ok I have to go now. Byee

Jake: byeee...

•at team 10 house•

Jake: chance!

Chance: yeh bro what's up?

Jake: first Tessa forgot to turn her find your friends app off so I know where she is and second tomorrow she found someone to replace Alissa

Chance: cool bro. Well I'm going to go I'm so tired. Bye bro

Jake: yeh night

Guys I'm sorry I'm not posting much. I don't have many ideas right now. And I've been busy with stuff. Leave some suggestions in the comments and
shawnmendesisbby
ocean_422
1DMeetsTNLOCK
bribri_04

I hope you guys liked your characters they will be more involved soon I'm just thinking of good story lines for them.

Thank you for 7.5k reads in just above 2 weeks  I didn't expect people to actually like this story. Comment what you think so far. And please comment ideas for this story.

Byeeee 💗