Chapter 1:Welcome to the Galaxy

READ FIRST PLEASE:
Some of the characters of this story have different personalities and I don't intend to describe them as some of you readers.My zodiac symbol is Leo and I don't act all cool and stuff,I only play video games and write.

Don't worry,this book DOESN'T contain:

1:Gore
2:Deaths (well it might be added,but not to the main characters (Zodiacs) )
3:Lemon (sex) (because duh,they are in high school and because it's bad influence on other people,I don't want people to think that how they are in high school they can do whatever they want,they will have a healthy life with romance in it)

I just wanted to make that clear...

ENJOY

--------------------------------
Scorpio's POV

I wake up and leave my bed to eat...oh... sorry, my name is Scorpio, my birthday is on October 31...welp moving on. I eat breakfast and head to school, I was so excited to go to school because I could make new friends,take a fresh start at studying and probably find my self a girl.
While thinking of that I walk into a pole in front of the school, I fall and someone asks

"A-Are you okay"

Scorpio:"Yeah,I-I'm fi-"

I look at her and she looked cute, but I act normal.

Scorpio:"Thanks for helping me up...my name is Scorpio"

I put my hand for a handshake.

???:"Well mine is Gemini"

And she shakes my hand...nervously.

Scorpio:"Are you nervous"

Gemini:"Yep"

Scorpio:"Then let's head in the school and leave that nervousness behind"

Gemini:"Okay"

We both enter the school and head to the Entrance Ceremony in the Soccer field.We sit besides each other and start talking.

Scorpio:"So,do you have other friends?"

Gemini:"Nope,I have never made friends"

Scorpio:"Then why are you nervous?"

Gemini:"Because it's a new school and I've never been used to have a friend"

Scorpio:"Don't worry,friends are people that care about each other,not get nervous about each other"

Gemini:"Okay,I-I'll try my best to not get nervous,...do you have any friends?"

Scorpio:"In the last school I was in,but not in this school"

Gemini:"But we are friends now...right"

Scorpio:"Yeah...of course"

Right after that, the principal of the school was on the stage and said.

"Hello, students,I am the principal of the school,and I will like to welcome you to the school"

"The Galaxy"

AUTHORS NOTE

I hope you liked the introduction to the story.I know it's a little to short but it's because I have a strong nose allergy and I can't concentrate.To make that up when the allergies are gone I'll make another chapter today.

-MIKEMAIKU

[Edited in:11/October/2017]