FOREWORD

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

FINAL DAYLIGHT
/ /

The show's plot
This story is based off the tnt show, Falling skies. You don't have to see the show to read this book, but just to prevent confusion, here's the show's plot. ┈

" Falling Skies follows the story of Tom Mason, his family, and the 2nd Massachusetts Militia Regiment as they attempt to fight the aliens, called Skitters, Mechs, and Espheni and defend mankind.
Soon they are forced to move out of Massachusetts and head towards New York. However with news of a consolidated resistance in Charleston, South Carolina they began a dangerous journey south to find it. On the way they encounter a Skitter Rebellion fighting against the Espheni and form a tenuous relationship with them. Upon discovering the growing community in Charleston isn't what they expected they decide to leave, but with the arrival of a new alien species they remain in Charleston to fight. "
http://fallingskies.wikia.com

࿇ Etc The show has 5 seasons and it's a really really good show and I definitely recommend it, especially if you like shows like the walking dead

Etc
The show has 5 seasons and it's a really really good show and I definitely recommend it, especially if you like shows like the walking dead. But enough said about the show itself. The story isn't based off a certain season, just a little bit of all of them. I'll introduce you to my four original characters (that I'll be using in this story) in the next paragraph. I promise, they're super awesome! I just hope you guys enjoy this story !!

With love,

Renée (anne)