No words spoken

Like a hungry beast, he looked at her. He wanted to lick her head to toe. Not knowing that she was thinking exactly the same.

She kept her palm on his chest and pushed him on bed. She climbed on top of him, looking deep into his eyes as she bit her lower lip.

That lower lip is mine, he thought to himself. He held her by her waist and dragged his hands up inside her shirt.

She closed her eyes and shivered as his fingers trailed up leaving her body on fire.

He enjoyed this look of uncertainty on her face. With his hands firmly placed on her back he pulled her into him and placed his lips on hers. Slowly with his tongue, he part her lips and got that lower lip which he desired.

She moaned softly as he savored her lower lip. Her fingers tugged his hair lightly as she felt her heart racing.

His hands wandered over her back tracing the lines of her body. He enjoyed the feeling of her smooth skin. He could wait no longer so he pushed her top out of the way. Then rolled her on her back and climbed over her. His eyes in hers.

She arched her back as he traced his fingers on her skin making her take deep breaths. Her chest heaved as he hovered on top of her. She looked into his stormy eyes as she moved her thumb in small circles on his chest.

He pushed his hands under her back till it reached the nape of her neck. He tugged on her golden hair gently exposing her long slender neck.

She closed her eyes and tilted her head to give him better access to her neck.

He lowered himself and kissed her neck. And slowly became more aggressive. The gentle pecks and soft licks that made her purr, soon changed into voracious lust. He left love bites in purple on her pink skin.

Her moans filled the the room as he got more intense. The kisses, licks and bites aroused her and she wanted more. He'd set her soul on fire. She craved for more. She grabbed his face and kissed him deeply. Their tongues made love in pure passion.

He tasted her, and it was divine. He felt her soft tongue, and it was divine. He kissed her tender lips, and it was divine. She was divine. Like a goddess, carved solely to arouse his insatiable lust. He pinned both her wrists down with one hand and slid his other hand to cup her soft supple breasts. He felt her heaving as he touched her perky nipple. He pinched her nipples softly as he freed his lips from hers. He lowered his head on her other breast and kissed it softly sucking on it.

She pushed her lower body into him as she felt heat traveling down to her core. She had goosebumps all over her skin as he pinched and sucked her nipple. Her fingers threaded through his hair and soft moans escaped her lips. In that moment she knew how much she wanted him.

He felt the warmth of her lower body pushing against his. It was difficult for him to concentrate on her beautiful breasts as his manhood filled with desire. He licked her tracing a line from between her bosoms down to her navel and slithered his tongue inside her navel. With his hands free he took her clothes apart and freed her from the binds of doubt.

She clutched the sheets when she felt his tongue slither down to her navel. She almost cried in pleasure as his tongue danced around her navel. Her face flushed as he freed her from her clothes. And she could already feel wetness between her thighs.

She now lay in front of him, bare, untouched, exposed. Nothing gave him greater pleasure than knowing that in this moment she was his. Her long legs drove him to near insanity as he kissed her ankle. He kissed her along the length of her legs and inched closer to her pussy. He spread her legs apart as he licked her thighs and stopped just before the edges of her pussy. He teased her, knowing very well that he was suffering more than her with his denial. He could no longer control himself. With both thumbs he spread her lips apart and licked her wetness. In long strokes he licked her pussy and savoured her taste.