Chapter 1

Lost in Paradise,

Chapter 1.

---- Princess Malia's pov ----

"FLIGHT 272 BOARDING" this is it, I'm leaving to start my new life in America..

I picked up my bags and pulled my hoodie over my head even more to make sure know one realises who I am, I got through sercurity and put my bags on the belt thing, I held my handbag close to me as I walked onto the plane and sat in my seat.

"excuse me but could I possibly get threw?" said the boy who was standing in frount of me, I was so distracted by his beautiful eyes that I had forgotten he asked me a question,

"um... hello...?" he chuckled waving his hand in front of my face, which thankfully snapped me out of my day dream, "oh my goodness I'm so sorry!" I blushed pulling my hoodie over my head a little more.

as I moved back and let him through, I watched him sit carefully in his seat- "are you ok?" he asked attempting to look into my eyes but I looked at the ground, "um.. yeah I just am really shy.." I say turning my head away from him,

"Matt." he offered his hand towards me, my eyes widened what do I say I can't say my name is malia. "Charlie" I let out the breath I was holding in as he took my hand, thank gosh he believed me.

I started to stare at him again, he has dirty blond hair and brown eyes he was wearing a beanie to cover his hair up.. he looked very attractive..

"so you heading to america as well?" he questioned trying to start a convocation, "yeah I am... I'm moving actually.. for a while." I smile looking at the ground, "I hope you don't mind me asking Charlie but why?" he gave me a weak smile trying to make this convocation less awkward.

---- FLASHBACK ----

"Malia.." a soft voice sounded in my ears, I immediately know it's my mother.

"Malia.." it rang again,

"ok now your just being annoying get up Malia we're going shopping." she huffed walking out the door, shutting it on the way out.

I swung my legs over the edge of my queen size bed and sat up rubbing my eyes tiredly as I walked over to my mirror.

I stared at myself for 2 minutes and realized that my life isn't going to change, my life isn't going to suddenly change out of no where, no matter how much I want it to.

I walked over to my wardrobe and got out my outfit for the day,

my best pair of blue jeans with a little gown that goes over the top of white singlet, not very style-ish I know.. but it's what I have to wear.

I walked into the bathroom, stripped naked and hopped into the shower, after washing my hair and body I hopped out, dried off and got dressed.

After blow drying my hair, I brushed it nicely behind my ears. I walked out of my bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror I nodded to myself, liking the way I look.

"Malia darling! come on we have to leave now, I've got a meeting with very special prime misters and presidents in 3 hours.'' she rushed grabbing her bag, double checking everything is in there.

"coming!" I smiled jogging over to the car.

"ahhh, there you are you two look beautiful." my father smiled kissing my forehead and giving my mother a big smooch on the lips (don't ask why I said smooch I felt in the moment)

"Ok you two break it up before I puke up internal organs." I cough, attempting to get rid of the awkward moment... obviously it didn't work so I decided to hop into the car and wait.