Band

Today we practiced at La Joya Highschool for band with two other middle schools, Chavez and another one whose name I don't know. Dr. Science? Something like that, I'm sure. I'm a tuba player, girl, and I was surrounded with guys, awkward. A guy even told that if I played the tuba, I thought, 'Noooooooo, I'm just holding it for fun!' But just said yes. "See? She does play it." 'Really bitch, really? Why else would I have a big ass instrument if I don't play it?' Anyway.... We were practicing for a concert for tomorrow, three songs in total. I mostly pretended on the end because of some of the other kids and part of the precaution (I think that's how you spell it) (they're the people who play drums, bells, the triangle, etc.) Were playing out of turn. It had passed almost about two hours, and my right arm started feeling weird, it didn't hurt, but it didn't feel right either. We, the tuba and baritone players, had to put up our instruments each time the different directors raised their arm. Fuck's sake... After finishing, we practiced bowing twice, instruments and everything. We put the stands away, went to the busses, and got the hell away from all that. Kath, me, and a few others were the very last, but thank fucking god all that was over! Now we'll have to repeat it again the next day, without errors, for real that time....

Well shit...