COFFEE SHOP

Hey guys!

I hope you loved my previous chapter.

Please don't forget to vote and comment

Enjoy this chapter

thank you :)

----------------------------------

When I walked out of my bathroom. I turned around to have a glance of 'Cro' what she was engaged in. I found her looking at some photographs in her hand

     After that, I too engaged myself to find some accessories to add more to my beauty.

    WAIT, I said in my mind.

Oh my god! 'Cro' was looking at my personal photographs.

"Leave those photographs, you filthy creature!" I shouted.

I ran like an athlete *probably Bolt* to get my photos back.

   "Hell" I breathed getting the photos in my hands, finding myself in an awkward situation. I could have avoided if I'd dedicated any of my brain cells to something other than accessories.

   There was also her reaction to this mess to consider...I cringed inwardly just think about it.

      "Give me those photos, I wanna see." Crystal ordered.

   There was no reply from my side.

    "I told you what I want, or else, I have to call the media"says Crystal using the new patience she has acquired dealing with brats and malicious animals.

   "Rose"sighs Crystal.

"Stella Rose; the topper of our class? " her smile is the patient smile of an angel.

   And then my father, It wouldn't be long before he was calling and blowing everything out of-

      "Shit" ; remembering It's Tuesday and I am supposed to call my dad before 5; I picked up my phone and called my voicemail to see if he'd already tried to reach me. I winced when I heard that my mailbox was full.

        I hung up,wearing my Vans shoes and then I grabbed my purse and Crystal.

       I was so flustered when we reached the lobby level that I rushed out of lift only with my thougts "What if Crystal ask me about those photos?"

  When I spotted her, I didn't take note of anyone else until 'Cro' sidestepped smoothly in front of me and blocked my path.

   "Stel" she frowned.

I managed to find a confused look"What?"

"What's wrong ?Why are you so worried ?"

she questioned

"I am completely fine" I replied.

"But those photographs ?"

"Ahhh.. those are my mom's photographs with some random people probably her friends",I clarified myself.

  "Are you okay? "questioned Crystal.

"Why wouldn't I be? ...and henceforth you are not going to talk on this topic anymore. ..Am I clear?"

"Hmmm..okay! " she replied with a confused look.

"So,Let's go shopping bitch"i screamed

And that was the moment when everyone in the lobby was looking at us..

            EMBARRASSING MOMENT

---

We haven't met each other since ages; almost 2 months *It's a quite long period for us* ; the only thing that connected us was social networking sites.

Then, we headed towards a coffee shop; to get fresh.

                     IN    STARBUCKS

We sat on the table-positioned corner of the room.

         'Cro'puts her three phones, her bag full of electronic equipments, , her ipad on the table and her freaking guitar aside -the equipment as if someone organizing a big event on the table.

   *beep...beep...beep*..one of her phone rings

she was busy on the phone, till that time

I got up to get our order.

I got back to the table.

I started having my sip of coffee-with extra sugar.

Crystal disconnected the call and continues the conversation with me.

"Listen Stel, there's a big deal"she said to me

"Ummmm..deal?"I asked

"Actually I have invited a famous DJ to the club today, but he wants to take my interview in place of fees"she said worryingly.

"That's so cool", I mentioned.

"No, it's not"; says Crystal.

"Huh? I am confused!"I added

"Actually, darling it's probably easier to think things alone without having to stop every minute to explain things to you " Crystal lifts the coffee cup as she's testing its weight.

"You mean paparazzi will be chasing you?, I mean to get your one glance? "

       *This lucky bitch*I thought.

"Yeah, so I am planning to cancel the idea of clubbing today;If its alright with you?"she asked

"I don't mind, but what about food? Who's going to do the cooking? "

Crystal smile could wither a rose, "This is 21st century, sweetie , we have restaurants"

"But what about-"

"Excuse me",Crystal holds up the hand that isn't gripping her cup."I thought you wanted to be a doctor ,not a journalist"

"I am just curious"I added.

Crystal is the daughter of a rich business man in California , Mr.Carl Guiness.

she bloody owns three Rolls Royce and her bungalow is full of luxurious cars.

CRYSTAL-one of the richest teen in Los Angeles

  Crystal taps her cup "What are you thinking? "she asked.

"I don't know, I think I may be getting a migraine"I added.

"I didn't know you get migraines"says Crystal.

"It's the situation, babes" I said.

Crystal gazes at me with an expression that could be mistaken for concern.

"I thought migraines were caused by things like stress and hormones"

"That too, I certainly have plenty of stress dealing with you" I replied.

"You really shouldn't be drinking coffee, you know...Caffeine is not good for migraines"she smirks.

"Thank you, Dr.Guiness. But I didn't say I had one. I said I thought I might be getting one" I replied.

Angrily, she gets to her feet. ..

"Let's leave Stel,we're getting late! "

And we left the coffee shop

-------------------------------

Yay! I updated! Tired! ..I just had to update.

Thank you guys for reading this chapter. I hope you loved it!

XD XD

I apologise if there are some errors

Keep VOTING please. .

Follow me

Keep COMMENTING.

Next chapter

They're going shopping! What kind of shit will go down?...Hmmm....any ideas?

Feel free to comment...:* :)