SHOPPING TIME

Hey guys,

So, here is my new update.

I hope you loved my previous chapter.

Please don't forget to vote and comment

:)

Crystal always goes crazy, when it comes to shopping. Crystal was a kind of girl who shops till she drops , but a girl like me; I think spending money on shopping is of no use, rather you can save it.

   It was almost 7 in the evening.

We were enjoying ...talking, stalking guys, shopping, living every moment....the never ending madness.

I enjoy my life to the fullest ; when I am with her

I just wanted to catch this moments and never let it go.

Crystal and I, we both met each other in 6th grade; punished and thrown out together from the class..since then we are best friends.

Shopping for more than two hours, ,eventually we landed up in a liquor shop(Bar),

Yeah! it was my bestie who wanted to get drunk.

                     Liquor shop(Bar)

I was walking toward the main door, when a beautiful groomed brunette caught her purse in a turnstile and upended it, spilling the coins all over the place.

I watched people dodge the coins and keep walking as if they didn't see it.

I winced in sympathy and bent down to help the lady collect her change.

When I suddenly ran into a pair of white sports shoes draped in blue jeans. I waited for the man to move out of my way but he didn't budge an inch. I allowed my sight to rise .

The casual clothes turned me on , but it was the fair, tall , masculine body that made it happen.

Just after having a look at the man's face..I went down again to pick up the coins.

"Excuse me"

Oh my god! His voice was cultured and perfect; with a rasp that made my stomach flutter. I thought for a moment that he might be able to make me orgasm just by talking long enough.

   I stood up finally deciding to see his face.

Oh my goodness!...Wow!..just wow! are the only words I could think of.

Blonde hair framed a breathtaking face, and his intense blue eyes made him savagely gorgeous.

His outfit, ,fits him perfectly.

My heartbeat quickened, My lips were dry.

He smelled amazing, not cologne, body wash or shampoo, may be.

      He held out his hand and put my strand of hair behind my ear.

  His touch was electric; sending shocks to my brain.

He was not just handsome, he was.....breathtaking.

I felt drawn to him, as if a rope bound my waist, and he is pulling it slowly.

I can only think of extra ordinary sex.

He can make a woman want to rip his shirt open. I looked at him and thought of raw, sheet-clawing fucking.

When words came out of my mouth "sorry"

And then he moved on .....even without caring about me.

I was completely possessed and it was obviously an awkward moment.

Walking away from the door, I dumped the change in the lady's bag when she gushed thank yous.

Then I risked a glance for the search of "Mr.Fair and Hot".

When suddenly Cro held me by my hand and took me away from the shop.

                 On the streets

"There's never a paparazzi around when you really need one!"I said to her.

Looking confused, Crystal says "Why do I need paparazzi here now?"

"Did you even care to see that hot guy in the liquor shop?...I think he is a celebrity, he was just so perfect!"

Crystal bursts out laughing. ."OMG!..wait give me a sec, I know you very well and what kind of guys you like..your first crush Mr.Jeremy ...dark-haired ,dirty, dusty, dressed like a ranch hand and with a bruise on his cheek from hitting the side of a truck"

"No, trust me, I am telling you, he was the most self-assured and graceful man I'd have ever met.

Crystal was least bothered about me and Mr.Fair and Hot....leaving me behind she walked away.

When I sighed and tried again....streaming on top of my voice...."You have to believe me, Crystal".

At that moment people were staring at me....again embrassing.

---------------------------

Here's is the end of the chapter.

I hoped you enjoyed it.

Sorry for the errors.

Thank you for reading.

Vote, comment and share.

I need ideas for the next chapter, please do comment.

Next chapter will be full of fun, craziness, madness.  .Insane night. .

This happens only when Stella and Crystal are together...and obviously Mr.Fair and hot...

Don't miss this...totally worth reading.

:)