18

(warning : mature content)// not really..

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

The party day arrived quickly than expected.

Dahyun hold jimin's arm tighly while they were walking to mingyu because there are too many people in the living room.

"Wow this is the biggest party I've attended " Namjoon said to Mingyu while looking around.

"Haha I only invited half of my friends" Mingyu said making them all surprise, except Jungkook.

"Seriously Mingyu? just half!?" this time, Hoseok asked.

Mingyu nodded as yes

"Mingyu is a friendly type. No wonder he got too many friends" Jungkook spoke.

"Haha thank you for the compliment, Jungkook. Btw, thank you for coming. I really appreciate it" Mingyu thanked them, but his eyes didn't leave Dahyun making she feel uneasy.

"Have fun guys, I'm gonna leave you all here ok?"

After they nodded , mingyu left.

"Em is it just me or mingyu really stared that long at my girlfriend?" Jimin asked out of the blue as mingyu's figure can't be seen anymore.

"Seriously hyung? You're such an overprotective boyfriend. Even if he stared at Dahyun, believe me that he only love his girlfriend Doyeon" Jungkook said.

"Hmm ok but remember this Jeon Jungkook, if he try to lean his finger over Dahyun, I'm gonna punch you after him"

"Lol he won't do that"

-

"Jagi, don't go anywhere ok? I'll come back soon" Jimin said to Dahyun as he get up from his seat.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm just gonna use the restroom" Jimin answered.

"Okay. Come back asap"

"I will" He pecked her forehead before left her alone at the table.

After a while dahyun's eyes wondering over the big spacious living room, someone approach her.

"Hi Dahyun"

She immediately turn to look at the person.

There is Mingyu standing in front of her.

"Hi" she awkwardly greet him back.

"May I sit here?"

"Yes" she said, not wanting to be rude especially because he is the owner of the house and the one that invited her.

"Where Jimin?" he asked again.

"Restroom"

"Oh.Are you just gonna sit here and doing nothing? "

"What do you mean? "

"Come on. This is party. Do something. Dance or else"

"No it's ok. I'm just gonna wait for Jimin"

"Sorry if you feel uneasy with me. I just want my guest to feel comfortable and enjoy themselves here. What about I got you a drink? " he offered with a little smirk that dahyun didn't notice.