chapter 7 - meet the siblings

Donny

We're on our way to the airport to fetch my siblings and dad. Hindi parin ako maka get over sa nangyari kanina. Calira fell asleep on my shoulders kanina sa car. Hindi ko na siya ginising nung nakarating na kami sa hotel. I just let her lay down.

"How was the tour with Cali earlier?" Mom asked. "It's fun. Everything's fun." I said. "And Mom, mag i-island hopping kami bukas. Okay lang ba?" I asked her. Nagpaiwan sina kuya Rj and Timo sa hotel kasi they're not feeling well.

"Yes naman. If you want, you can also bring Hannah and Ella. Also Benj kung gusto niya." She replied. "Mom, can I go too?" Solana asked. For sure hindi siya papayagan. "No lang. Let's buy some toys lang, baby." Mom said to Solana.

While we're waiting at the Arrival, I saw Hannah. She kissed Mom, hugged Solana and ran towards me.

"Kuys! Who's Cali? She's pretty!" Hannah whispered. "I will make kwento later. Haha" I said. I hugged ate Ella and Dad. Benj is carrying Solana because he missed Solana. Para silang mag best friends. No. They're really best friends!

While we're at the van, Mom is talking to Ella, Dad is talking to his phone, Benj is sleeping because he's tired and Hannah is sitting beside me and busy with her phone. "Hannah, why are you so busy with your phone?" I asked.

"Kuys, I just tweeted that we're here at Cebu. I also checked your account sa Twitter. Finollow ko din si heyitscalira sa twitter kasi diba siya yung kasama niyo sa Picture and she's really pretty. I'm so excited to meet her!" Hannah said. I think magkakasundo sila ni Calira.

"Yeah. We will have dinner later with her fam. You know what, she's very nice and fun to be with!" I said. Yes. That's true. Masaya siyang kasama at hindi maarte. Hannah just laughed and smiled.

heyitscalira sent you a message on Twitter

   Hey! I'm sorry pala kanina. Nakatulog ako sa byahe. Btw, we're on our way to Shangrila! See you!!

Me :

    Hey! It's okay! :) i know you're tired. My siblings just arrived. Hannah is excited to meet you. Haha. See you! :)

heyitscalira :

    Tell her I'm also excited to meet her!! Solana said many good things about her.

"Kuys, sino yung tinetext mo?" She asked. She also watched my phone. She also read the message. "Hmm. So you're texting her? I think you like her, kuys." Hannah said. Wait. Halata ba? "Huh? No ah. She's just very nice." I said.

Am I falling to Calira? Maybe, Yes? No? Idk.

"We're here at the hotel." Mom said.

Umakyat na kami sa mga kwarto namin. I'm sleeping with Benj because kumuha din sina Rj and Timo ng kanya-kanyang kwarto. Benj is fixing his things. My phone beeped.

heyitscalira sent you a message

We're here downstairs :)

I ran to the bathroom and fixed myself. "Kuya, why are you wearing formal? Dito lang tayo kakain sa hotel sabi ni Dad." Benj said. Mag palit na lang kaya ako ng T-shirt and shorts. I think that's more better.

"That's okay na." Benj said after I went out to the bathroom. We went downstairs and I saw a beautiful girl wearing black pants and gray hanging shirt. She's wearing the shoes we bought earlier.

"Anak! Finally, nakababa na kayo." Mom said. She's with Dad, Solana, Ate Ella, Hannah, Rj and Timo. Nag uusap sina tita & tito kay mom and dad.

"Ate Cali!! I missed you." Solana ran and hugged her. "I missed you too! We didn't see each other earlier." Cali said. She's really nice sa mga bata.

"By the way, Ate Cali these are my siblings Ate Ella, Ate Hannah, Kuya Benj and Kuya Donny!!" Solana said.

They said hi to each other and she just smiled. Maybe she's shy.

"Omg! You're ate Calira!! I saw your picture with kuya Rj, Tims and Kuya Donny! You're so beautiful pala in person." Hannah said. And nag kwentuhan na sila nina Ate Ella and Hannah.

"Bro, please tell Tita and Tito na may pupuntahan lang kami ni Timo to meet our friends." Rj said. Nag paalam na din sila kina Mommy at Daddy.

Mom is busy talking with Tita, Dad is busy talking with Tito, Benj is busy playing with Solana and Ate Ella and Hannah is busy talking with Cali.

I checked my Twitter and someone asked me if where am I here in Cebu. Because I'm bored, I will try to answer their questions.

asdonnyfghjkl : where are you? hope to see u around here in Cebu

I won't mention the hotel we're staying but I'm still here at Cebu!! See u when I see u :p - i replied.

At madami pa din ang nag tatanong and also I replied to their questions.

"Kuys, me and ats will go upstairs. We will rest na. We already asked permission to mom and dad and also to the Chua family." Hannah said. I also saw Cali holding her phone and her eyes looked tired.

"Hey. How are you?" I asked Cali. "I'm okay. I just don't feel well." She said. "Excuse me---" She said and she didn't finished her sentence kasi bigla siyang nahimatay.

"OMG CALI WHAT HAPPENED" All of us shouted. Mabilis namin siyang dinala sa hospital. The hospital is far from our hotel.

--------

Sorry guys for the short update. I'm kinda busy kasi eh :(( hope you guys enjoy xx I'll try to update every other day!! thanks! :)