Chapter 1

"I woke up to the irritating noise of my alarm" BEEP BEEP BEEP!!! Ugh it's Monday i thought to myself. I slowly got out of bed and went to eat some breakfast. I quickly made myself some coco pops. After I finished eating I put on my Gleeson uniform, I straightened my long blonde hair which was down to my waist. I applied some foundation, mascara And eyeliner then set off to go to school. I usually walk to school as it's only 5 minutes away from my house.

"TORI"!!! Yelled Daniel my bestfriend, "Daniel"!!! I yelled back i ran up to him and we gave Each-other a big bear hug. "Beep Beep Beep"! "there goes the bell I have to go get my books" I said to Daniel. "What lessons do u have next"?he asked "English and Maths" I replied ok well I have PE catch you later said Daniel as he ran off to his locker. Daniel was such a nice guy and we have been best friends for about 5 years now. He had brown shaggy hair and was quite good looking I could say. As I walked to my locker I bumped into my friend Skye. "Hey Tor"! she said "hey Skye! I said as I gave her a big hug. Do u have maths next?" I asked "yeah I do" ok cool so do I.

The day went on for like Eva but it was finally the end of the day. I got my books and my bag from my locker than went to the front of the school and waited for Daniel to come as I normally do.

***Daniels POV***

As I walked around the corner I saw her, the most beautiful girl in the world I saw that gorgeous long blonde hair and that amazing smile, wait no what am I thinking she is my bestfriend I can't think like that. "Hey Tori"! I said after that little daydream I had of her. "Hey Daniel" she replied

"Um I was thinking there's a party on tomorrow night do you wanna come along with me"? "yeah sure I would love to" she replied "what time? I'm I'll come pick you up around 7 ish if that's ok "yep that's fine" she replied see you than!!!