CHAPTER 1: THE MIRROR WORLD

Once upon a time there was a city Old York in which there was a mansion Midnight Mansion in which a family lived which was world's richest family and in the mansion there was a secret door in which there was the mirror with the help of which we could go to the mirror world about which the family didn't knew about because the secret door was also painted along with the wall . One day when the children were playing they fell on the secret door and it broke . They saw the mirror and wanted to break it so they throwed a stone on the mirror and the stone went inside the mirror like this they tried to break the mirror with hand and their hand went inside the mirror like this they also went inside and they were surprised because everything was opposite there . There were two suns, people walked on their hands, when there was sun it was night and when it was moon it was morning, everyone wrote and read opposite and everyone lived happily . After some time they came to their original world and when they informed to their parents about the mirror world the parents didn't believe, so the children took them to the door and what they saw the door was vanished . The children were surprised and the parents scolded them because the parents thought that the children made fool of themand parents took the children to their home . After some days all the children again met in the mansion and were thinking that how did the door disappear and suddenly they fond the door so one of them went and called his parents and showed the door after seeing the door the parents got to know that what children were saying was right . The children showed them the mirror and throwed a stone over the mirror to prove that the mirror is connected to mirror world and when the children throw stone over the mirror and it broke .The parents were so angry so they throwed the mirror and sealed the door, but after some days the mirror came to it's original position and the door was unsealed.