CHAPTER 5 :THE BACHELOR'S WIN

They went to the king with the golden girl and the king scratched the girl to check whether it is real or not and the place where the king scratched tuned into silver so the king angrily told them that the girl they have brought is fake and they will need to go to the tunnel again to bring the original girl so they went to the forest and were finding the bottle and they were unable to find the bottle but there was a board with ORIGINAL GIRL IS IN THE ORIGINAL WORLD written on it the bachelors read this and went to the original world . They saw that the golden girl with diamond heart was in their room so they took it and scratched it to check whether it's real or fake and they got to know that it's real so they went in the mirror world and as they went inside the mirror world some guards were taking the mirror away so the bachelors gave them the fake golden girl and went to the king but when they were going to the king the guards thought to inform the king that they have the golden girl so they also went to the king and when the bachelors gave the girl to the king the guards interferred and said to the king that the girl bachelors have is fake so the king scratched the girl to check whether it's real or fake and the king got to know that the girl bachelors have is real and the girl guards have is fake so the guards became angry and went to break the mirror . That time the king ordered to not break the mirror instead leave the prisoners free so everyone happily went to home and the bachelors also went to their home after some days the bachelors were hearing some noises from the mirror so they went in the mirror and they saw that the king was creating destruction with some weired magical powers so they safely went to one of the person and asked what happened, then he said that as the bachelors gave the king the girl the king twisted the diamond heart and got these magical powers and at this time Case said do you remember there was a board at the enterence in the tunnel on which there was written magical powers don't work here but others said that the last time when we went near the cave the bottle was not there but then also Case said to go and try because they didn't had any other option so they made the king and made the king run behind them and while running the king angrily killed Blair . As they went near the cave they found the bottle, opened the cave and trapped the king inside after this everyone was happy but the bachelors were sad for Blair then also after some days they forgot this and the people of the city worshiped the girl and the day the king was trapped was celebrated by calling the bachelors and treating them as their king . After this the bachelors decided to not to go in the mirror world because they lost one of their friend .