chapter 1 first day

August 1, 2006
I just moved to this new city. I don't really know anyone in my block. But when i just got there i saw a boy next door. He had white hair with a eye patch on. I walking into me room and started planning were everything should go. My room was pretty big it had its own bathroom in there but my older brother got a biger room then me.
I was walking down the hall texting some old friends when i bumped into my brother. "Watch out (y/n)" he said quietly.
I help him pick up the boxs and walked outside to the moving trucks. While i was walking my mom stops me and says, "(y/n) go meet the people next door."
I just gave her a slight smile and slowly walked next door. The boy with white hair was not in the window anymore. I walked up and i knock on the door. I was about 1m later when a boy with orange hair came up and said hello. "Hi my name is (y/n) and i live next door." i said with a smile.
The guy gave me a slight smile and said "hi very nice to meet you (y/n) im hide."
Hide then told me that there was some one else he wanted me to meet. He asked me to come insidw and wait for a moment. I went inside and sat on the chair and waited. All i heard was mumbling up stairs i couldn't really make out what they werw saying.
About 2m later i saw hide and the boy with white hair come down the stairs. "Kaneki this is
(y/n) ." hide said.
"H....hi nice to meet you (y/n)." kaneki said blushing.
Kaneki's hand then went up to me. I though that he was going to give me a hand shake. Then his arm twist around and he had a smile of terror. Hide then pushed him on the floor as quick as possible. "Hey its geting pretty late, can we talk later then". Hide said in panic.
"Yea sure." i said
I walked out and went up to my room to get ready for school tomorrow. I look through the boxs to find a pair of blue jeans and a black t-shirt. I then slip into my pjs and head off to sleep.
It was about 6:00am when i woke up. I walk to my bathroom and brushed my teeth and brushed my hair, i like to put my hair out so thats what i did. I through on my jeans and shirt and put on some makeup and ran out the door. When i was walking to the bus stop i saw kaneki and hide walking put to. I waited with them at the bus stop we just talked about yesterday. The bus came up to us. I did not sit with anyone so i just played on my phone.
When i got to school i went to my first class kaneki was in there so i sat next to him. He blushed when he looked at me. "Hey kaneki is this seat taken". I asked him
He smiled and said no. I tryed talking to him about our classes hes a pretty nice guy to be honest. We had different classes next so i said by.
I walked into my next class i just by some boy with black hair and a head band on. He looked at me and looked back at the bord. He stood up and just walked out. "Sasuke were are you going". The teacher said.
I went out with him when the teacher was not looking. I called his name in the hall "sasuke" i yelled. He then did some strange movement with his hand then poped up behind me. "Now what may your name be". Sasuke said.
"I...im (y/n)". I said in terror.
"Now don't be scared im just a normal kid". Sasuke said with a laugh.
I quickly pushed him from behind me and ran home. When i got home i looked out the window to make sure he was not following me home. That kid gave me bad vibes.