chapter 2

August 2,2006
It was a tuesday, i was geting up for school. My mom barges in my room while i was puting on makeup. "(y/n) you have a guest down stairs." my mom said
My eyes widen as i look at her. I had wonder if it was hide and kaneki waiting for me. I quickly put the rest of my makeup on and rush down stairs. I look at the door with a surprised face. I did not expect saskue to be here. I quickly run out the door and pull him with me. "Saskue what are you doing here." i said in a ferce look.
"Now i don't know your name but i wanted to walk with you to school." suskue said blushing.
"Sure." i said blushing
I quickly ran inside to get my stuff and ran back down but before i did my mom stopped me. "(y/n) who is that boy?" she said confused.
"Umm he's just someone from School." i said.
I then open the door. We were walking to school until hide and kaneki ran up to us. "Hey we want to join you guys." hide said.
Sasuke turned around and told them to wait right were they were. Kaneki was shuting the front door. So he was clue less to what was going on. Saskue then pulled me to a bush. "Hey im really sorry for freaking you out yesterday." suskue said blushing.
"It fine i was just freaking out a little." i said blushing.
When we were walking out from behind the bush hide screams he scares me causes me to fall into saskues arms. I flew up from saskues arms. My whole face was cherry red. Hide felt bad for scarring me so he said that he was sorry and that it was funny. I was about to kill hide until kaneki walk up and asked me if i was ok. "Im fine really lets just get to school were going to be late." i said smileing.
I looked at saskue, kaneki, and hide. I started running. I looked back to see saskue doing some hand thing while hide was runing. Kaneki was just walking to his car. I look in front of me to run into suskue. My whole face turned cherry red as i look up up at him. "You almost triped over this branch". Saskue said smileing.
I looked to my right to see kaneki in his car waveing at us. I quickly run over to his car and hop in. Saskue rolls his eyes and gets in the car. Hide come running in and hops in the car and sreams, "LETS GO KANEKI."
We got to school 1 hour late. We all walked into the school laughing about a joke hide told us. But when we walked in kaneki ask hide to talk to him outside for a second i was worried that something happend. Sasuke asked me if he could walk to class. I smiled and said yes. "Hey sasuke what do you think they are talking about." i ask.
"I have no clue really." sasuke said confused.
We miss first period so me and saskue had the next class together. We tried to walk slowly do we could miss half i
Of class. While we were walking i ask saskue what are those had things he does? He seemed puzzled when i said that. "There called jutsu i know many of them, maybe later we could....."
Before sasuke could finish his sentence a boy with a eye patch and There was a man behind him. "Ma'ma why are you walking with this villger." the boy said.
Saskue gave the boy a evil look his eyes turned red as fire "ceil watch your mouth." sasuke said.
I grab saskues hand and tell him not to get in a fight with a little boy. Ceil looked at me and told the man behind him lets go. Sasuke looks at me and we walk to class.