Spotted

Roza ☝☝☝💜💛💚💙
First things first thank you so much for reading.A couple things I'm still in school so punctuation and all that stuff is going to suck please don't judge i know I need to work on it.☺Another thing this us my first fan fiction I read other peoples and I love them😊 so I thought I would write one of my own please enjoy.

I woke up streaching my back hearing the familiar pops in my spine I sighed this bed really was uncomfortable.I slept on rocks more comfortable than this,I got to my feet the small cabin was completely dusty probably hasn't been used in years.I bent down getting my big black back pack full of food clothes and a first aid kit also a big jug of water.I dug out a skin tight black hoody and a pair of shorts I put on my long black boots a beautiful wolf necklace around my neck.I put the back pack on my back and walked into the dusty kitchen I went through the cubords no food just great I'll have to go into town.Well I have about 100 dollars damn maybe I'll get a job here or in the next town over depending on how much for costs.I walked the 5 mile trek to the small town and went into the old dinner inside there was a bar and about 5 tables 6 booths the booths covered in ripping red fabric a couple people stopped eating to look at me a lady with blonde hair and brown eyes beamed at me sit where ever you like dear. Thanks I muttered and sat in the corner booth the blonde walked over giving me a menu I looked at the drinks can I get you something to drink yes the strawberry lemonade please sure thing she left.As I looked at the menu I got a small book out my back pocket and a peincel the lady came back with my drink you ready to order yeah I got the plate of raspberry pancakes ok she left I drank my tangy lemonade.I sighed and wrote down the price for my meal the pancakes where 10 dollars and the drink was 3 so around 15 bucks not bad but not great.she came back with my food I was eating when two guys came in the first one tan skin with black hair I couldn't see his eyes the second one with light tan skin and blonde hair. I caught the black haired dudes sent mate my wolf howled he looked at me fuck I was kicking myself I have to get out of here I the two started walking my way. The guy with black hair has dark brown eyes the blonde has blue.They sat down blue eyes next to me brown eyes in front of me he looked at me closely I've been looking for you for a long time mate.

Yay first chapter please comment and read hope you enjoyed and if you hated it then let me know that two again thanks for reading.☺😊