Run

Alpha Alex☝💛💚💙☝☝
Hey everyone I just wanted to say thanks to my first reader bex1497 and the first to voter 😆😆☺ If you haven't read her books I totally recommend them ☺☺any way please enjoy💜💜
............................................................
LAST CHAPTER
IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU FOR A LONG TIME MATE.
.............................................................
If my wolf had her way my "mate" would be covered in droll. Useless animal I thought useless human she snapped back I blocked her out.How the hell am I going to get away they look retarded.I can feel the power coming off brown eyes over here alpha interesting.This may work oh my moon goddess I've been looking everywhere for you my love I pured.Every word I just said made me want to barf brown eyes smirked.Where do you live babe no wear for now maybe I can stay with you of course you are my mate.Nick move so we can go home ok alex nick got up we walked outside alpha sticking close to me.I grinned wickedly I turned kneeing him hard in his family jewls.I turned into a wolf grabbing my bag I bolted for the trees.After a couple seconds I heard furious growls and paws behind me then at once I heard nothing I grinned lost them.I ran into a clearing and smacked straight into a black wolf.The black wolf and blonde one scarled at me I changed back they followed.That wasn't nice little mate whatever alpha Alex I spat oh am I surpossed to bow down and kiss your ass.Cocky son of a bitch I snarled he snarled watch your toung little girl I'm an alpha I deserve respect respect I scoffed needs to be earned now let me go.I am sure the girls where ever the fuck you came from would love an alpha in bed.We can go are separate ways no he growled great I said weakly.Come on they took me back to the restraint and got me into there car. Nick at the wheel how longs the drive an hour.Tell me about yourself like your name none of your damn business I snapped. Favorite place the farthest I can get away from you. Nick snorted you walked into that one Alex shut up nick will you tell me anything ok hi my name is non of your business my favorite color is you can go fuck yourself and my favorite place is the farthers I can get away from you.I smiled Nick laughing his ass off man she can put you in your place NICK Alex boomed shut the fuck up your not helpful I'm not trying to be we drove in silence an hour later here we are where us here your home.
I really hope you injoyed this chapter I know its short I thing I'll do short chapters but I'll up date often 😊have a great day.😊😊