You're sick

Canada:
Him: whiny and clingy
You: tired. So so tired.

Lithuania:
Him: Will collapse because rest is for the weak.
You: you have so many nosebleeds when you're sick that the paramedics question whether or not you murdered someone.

Austria:
Him: sleeps the entire time
You: terrible insomnia and you have to breathe through your mouth because your nose is full of snot.

Switzerland:
Him: does he ever get sick?
You: you drink the medication straight from the bottle.  You ignore the recommended dosage.

Romania:
Him: According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyways. Because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.
You: British future Sufin degrading tests robin serves within betteR h Harvard Cheektowaga.

If you haven't noticed, you get extremely loopy and hilarious when you just take a Tylenol. Seriously.  That was Tylenol.

Australia:  when you both get sick, you GET sick. Honestly, it's like the Bubonic Plague.  Without the death.

New Zealand:
Him: spring allergies and nothing more.
You: somehow managed to get sick from all known illnesses. You should donate your body to science.

Scotland:
Him:  yearly pneumonia
You:  what is sick?

South Italy/Romano:  you both have a hard time recovering from sickness but Romano always keeps you warm with his ridiculously high body heat and you keep him cool with your very low body temperature.

Prussia:
Him:  tried not to make a big deal because he does not want you thinking he is weak.
You:  He takes very good care of his sick Canadian birdie.