Ababababa Smol Bean

INT. CAFE- 2:10 PM

Rin and Miku laugh.

MIKU

I can imagine your stress. What happened next?

Rin picks at her cheesecake with her fork.

RIN

Oh, I dipped my fingers in the Coke and swirled them around before I gave it to her.

Miku covers her mouth with her handkerchief while laughing.

MIKU

Part time job struggles.

RIN

It isn't just with part time jobs! I'm surprised waiters and waitresses can handle such bitchy customers.

Rin plays with her tea bag, dipping it in and pulling it out of the hot water.

Miku hears the doors to the cafe open and the jingle of the charms. She sees an elegant girl with light pink hair walk in, alone and occupy a table by the window.

The girl refuses the waiter's menu and says something to him then is left alone. She pulls out a book to read.

Miku stares at her and how she looks so perfect by the window seat with the sun's rays causing her hair to seem like it's glowing. She blushes.

RIN

Earth to Miku. Kssh! Come in, Miku, over.

Rin imitates some walkie talkie noises. She looks over to the girl Miku's staring at.

Miku snaps out of it and gains Rin's attention again.

MIKU

Abababababa, yes! U-Uhm.. We were talking about part time jobs, right?

RIN

Ababababa? What the hell was that?

Miku blushes of embarassment.

Rin looks over to the girl again.

RIN

That?

She points at the girl.

RIN

That's what you're so abababababa about?

Miku blushes.

MIKU

She looks like Luka okay?! Leave me alone...

RIN

How?

Rin's eyes travel to the girl's chest.