Teenage Dirtbag

The beating stopped, that meant my dad had went away. He wasn't the type to wait on me hand and foot. He never even checked on me when I was sick, let alone if I'm emotionally distressed.

I sat up in my bed and wiped away stray tears. I groaned inwardly at how sensitive I was being. But then again who could blame me. I technology just ruined any shot I had with Harry by blatantly lying to his face about my life.

I slid out of bed and dragged myself to the kitchen. My suite was dark and lonely. Just how felt at the moment. I opened the fridge door and the light illuminated the walls.

I looked around for nothing in particular, but eventually gave up the search. I walked over to the counter and pressed a button on the room phone. It was now ten thirty at night. Just three hours after it all went down hill.

"Why me?" I groaned out softly.

"I don't know." Some one answered and that nearly sent me up the wall.

I scurried to the kitchen and grabbed a can Lysol.

"Look whoever you are! I have a can of Lysol that I'm pretty sure you don't want in your eyes! So leave..NOW!"

They started to laugh before I heard them get up and click on the lights. I closed my eyes because it stung after it was dark for so long.

"Ah!"

I screamed when I saw Harry leaning on the wall in the living room. I pointed randomly at the door and back to the spot he was in.

"But you were- I was!" He shook his head while digging in his pocket. He had changed into more casual clothing since a while back. Harry pulled out a key and waved it around aimlessly.

"Rookie move, putting the key under the door mat."

I silently cursed myself for not having seen that coming. Great now I was rich, a liar, and a dummy in Harrys eyes...or so I assumed.

I cleared my throat and licked my lips. There was only one thing I  wondered about then.

"Why are you here?" I wanted to slap myself at how harsh my question came off.

My tone could be so demanding sometimes; I blamed my dad for that trait. Harry pinched his eyebrows at my tone but quickly shook it off. He ran his palm through his curly head, a habit I'm sure he got from someone, and sighed.

"I want to know what's happening." I gulped; not excepting him to ever let me explain.

"Please...tell me why you left me in the hall. I wasn't good enough for your dad, right?"

That caught me off guard. He thought this was all HIS fault. I stumbled before running over to him and hugging him. He grunted at the sudden contact which he wouldn't return. I pulled away and dusted off my dress. I rolled my eyes; I still hadn't changed.

"Harry," He wouldn't look at me but I continued, "its not your fault."

He quickly put his eyes on me; confused.

"I'm not good enough for you. I lied; well not entirely, but I left out information. I wanted you think I was just like you. I didn't want you know I was rich and that my dad's every ones boss." He stood and blinked at me for a while.

Did I break him?

A smile started to grace his heavenly features. Then he erupted into a fit of laughter. I watched amused and somewhat concerned about his sanity.

"You thought I'd judge you for something like that?!" He breathed out between giggles. I had no response.

"Give me some credit."