22. Your Friendship is the most valuable and prized possession of mine...

Who said that only Love is pure and genuine??? Even  Friendship is so pure and true...

I'm even ready to  pledge and get rid of my love too, for your friendship, as your friendship is the most valuable and prized possession of mine...

We can achieve greater heights in our life, if we are blessed enough with loving and supportive friends...

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

With lots of confusions in his mind set, Abhi is standing like a three headed ant... He doesn't know , why his heart is having such kind of mixed and weird feelings... Though his mind keeps on warning him that whatever he is thinking is so wrong, but his heart said otherwise...

Abhi loves his mesmerizing eyed, his dream girl, his daring Prag, Fuggy so much... But Abhi couldn't resist himself with the husky and s**y voice of the tortorous Mogambo, who is penetrating inside his soul, uncontrollably....

However, ahead of all these, his bestie Pragya is the biggest reason for making his heart and soul to stammer like this... Abhi values Pragya's friendship a lot and he can't tolerate anything that spoils their beautiful relationship..

Alas!!!! Pragya's care, her sweet talks, her selfless nature, her suppotive words, her cute antics, melts Abhi completely and he couldn't control himself from adoring and admiring her... He badly wishes that his bestie Pragya should be his Fuggy, whom he is madly in love with...

Not able to confuse himself more and to torture him repeatedly, Abhi dials Pragya's number and poured out what's in his heart... Pragya's world froze in shock, as she didn't expected such a dangerous twist at all... She thought of one thing, but something is happening without her control..

Abhi's sobs, his painful words, his confusions, his craving for love and his sad talks, pricked Pragya's heart to the core... She cuts the call immediately and cries her heart out...

 She cuts the call immediately and cries her heart out

" Sorry Abhi... Sorry for hurting you and making you to suffer like this... I'm doing everything for your well being only... Please control yourself Abhi... Have faith in our love, Abhi...

I know you will achieve your dreams and grow bigger in your career.... Then  I will come and reveal everything to you and the reason for all my behaviours... We are stepping in a hard phase of our life... We need to pass this tough time... I know you will do it Abhi with your bestie Pragya's help...

No one can separate us Abhi, even in their dreams too.... Have patience and wait for me, my love.... Soon, we will become one... I'm dying to reveal myself to you... But.... I messed up everything.... Sorry for doing such a things, Abhi... If you can, do forgive me..."

Pragya cries her heart out and lays on the bed with a hope that she can pass through it, however hard it may be... Yet, she is not in a mood to talk to Abhi and complicate more... She thinks deeply to stay away from Abhi's eye sight...