Forever? Forever. (Mosh)

-Maddie's POV-
With all of us having love lives, even Parker, I wondered, will me and Josh go the same as Mal and Audrey? Would he not let go? I hope he doesn't, "Mads, hey, why're you deep in thought" Josh asked, putting his arm around me, "Nothing" I said, completely lying, "Hey, what is it? Tell me" He pleaded, "Fine, do you think we'll be like Mal and Ben? Or Jay and Audrey? Are we going to have our forever?" I said, "Look, remember what you told me, when we were at ridgewood? When I was down and all" he said "Yeah, I said that no matter what, I'll always be there for you, no matter what it really takes" I said, "See, I'll be there for you too, I promise" he said kissing the top of my head, "Hey, can we talk about when we were in Wisconsin?" I asked, "Sure" he said, "Remember that time when we came back together?" I said, "Of course" he replied

*8 months ago, Wisconsin, Ridgewood High, 11:30 am*
(Still Maddie's POV)
I can't wait to see Diggie! I missed him so much! I was in the gym when he came in, "Hey there" I said, "Hey Rooney" he sounded a little bit, nervous and sad, "Hey anything wrong?" I asked, "Yes, I'm breaking up with you" he said, "What?" I asked in disbelief, "Ever since the wedding I knew you loved Josh, and I know you still do, so I would like you to be happy, okay?" He said, he's right, Josh is still the one who owns my heart, "Diggie, you're right, thank you, for understanding" I hugged him, "Hey, what are friends are for?" He smiled, "Bye Peppy Rainbow" I said and bolted out, Josh where are you?

-Josh's POV-
So ever since we filmed Voltage, I started studying at ridgewood, I was in front of my lockers getting my stuff, when I heard the gym door open, then there I saw a girl who just bolted out of the gym, Maddie Rooney, the girl I loved, I love and will love, she's going at random people and asking, "Have you seen Wilcox?" Or "Is Josh around?" Why is she finding me? "Mad dog! I'm here!" I said, "Josh there you are!" Then she hugged me, "Josh can we talk? In private?" She asked, "Sure" then we went inside the gym, where she just came from, and said, "Josh, do you still love me?" She asked nearly tearing up, "Of course I never stopped, and I won't stop" I said, "Really?" She asked, "Yes, promise" I replied, "Josh will you go out with me? Again?" She asked, "Of course I would" I replied, then she hugged me, "I love you" I whispered "I love you too" she replied back.

*Back to present time, Joey and Parker's dorm, Auradon prep, Auradon, 10:00 pm*

-Josh's POV-
"How about that one time when we surprised you when you won?" I said, "Oh yeah, I won't forget that" she said

*2 months ago, Rooney residences, Wisconsin, 6:00 pm*
-Maddie's POV-
We won another championship! Bam What?! We were headed home when I realized, why was Josh not with us? He watched the game, but where is he? "Dad, where's Josh?" I asked my dad, "Secret" he said, what's up with my family? When we got home, lights were off, was Parker asleep already? I was about to walk in when I heard music, I opened the door and there they are! The team was there, my friends and family is there even my boyfriend is there, "Congrats Mad Dog" Josh said and hugged me, we just partied, they all went home at around 10pm, but Josh stayed behind, he led me at the court and said, "Maddie, would you like a game of treehouse horse?" He asked, "Oh it's on LeBlonde James" I smirked, we reached the treehouse and started the game, we were tied, if he fails a shot I win, if I miss a shot he wins, I aimed and threw the ball, it didn't went in, no, "Maddie I believe you owe me something" he said, "Okay what would you like me to do?" I asked, "Kiss me" he said, "Only on the cheek" I said, we never kissed, I never kissed Diggie (Just pretend they never kissed) "Fine" he said, I was about to kiss his cheek when he turned around and kissed me! I kissed back, of course, we pulled away and I smacked him, "Josh! You, kissed me!" I said, "Want me to do it again?" He said, "Catch me if you can" and I got down from the ladder as fast as I could and with my luck, he didn't got me.

*Present time*
"I still can't believe you kissed me!" I said, "You kissed back! You liked it!" Josh answered back, "Fine I did" I answered, "Josh, Forever?" I said "Forever. Promise" then he kissed my head and we all got to our dorms before FG catch us.