Chapter 15

**Tylers POV**

I looked down at the angel Liam and I created. She was such a beautiful little thing..  I can't wipe the smile off my face as she wrapped her little hands around my finger. Liam walked in with red cheeks. I smiled.

"Hey baby what's happening?", I snuggled Nat into me before kissing Liam.

"Getting the car ready. We can take her home today.", He grinned and kissed my forehead before taking my girl away. I can admit I was hesitant for anybody to hold Natalie.... even her own father. I felt bad but at the same time that's what a mom does for her cubs. I watched as Liam dressed Natalie in a little pink romper. He put on her flower hat and shoes before covering my sleeping beauty in a polka dot blanket. As I stood up to get dressed, Delaney barged in with me half naked.

"Tyler we have to talk. right now.", Her face was worried. I nodded and sat her down on the hospital bed as Liam went to go put Natalie in the car.

"What's bugging you babe?", I hugged her a bit.

"I think I'm pregnant.", She looked down.

I couldn't stop smiling. I was so happy for her. "Delaney that's amazing!! I ca-"

"With Niall ' s baby."

the smile fled from my face. I swallowed and looked at her pissed. Is my best friend telling me she is pregnant with Niall ' s baby?  She is married! "You are kidding me right now right?"

I felt terrible how much I went off on her. It was like she was a total stranger to me.

"Tyler. your hurting my feelings.  I've known you long enough that you should know I'm kidding... I'm really pregnant with Harrys baby.", Delaney smiled so widely that it could cover america. I squealed and hugged her.

"Oh my gosh you asshole! why didn't you just tell me that!", I hugged her tight. We talked before about an hour before I went home with Liam and Natalie. I slept most of the time but it was enjoyable all the same.

That night was perfect. Natalie slept without waking up once. She could very possibly be the perfect child. I couldn't stop thinking about the future baby styles. Curly hair, green eyes. It could possibly be the cutest thing ever. Our babies would be friends from the start. I tried to hide my excitement since Liam was clearly trying to sleep. Only sweet things would come of this. I knew that much.