Chapter 23: Last Man Standing

[GRUESOME DESCRIPTION UP AHEAD]

((The end is near guys! Just 3 more chapter and we are done! The book will end! So hold on your to your seatbelts! This is the chapter your battle and rivalry will end with...

Lizzie Harrison

May the Last. Man. Standing. WIN!))

•- [Y/n]'s Perspective -•

I waited on one of the pillars, leaning on them. My breathing was steady, my eyes closed. I opened one eye and looked at the large windows on this beautiful, Judgement Hall.

Birds sang their little song outside. Sun rays glistered these glass panes, creating a perfect yellow and orange blend to the floor. Yellow flowers blossomed outside. What a wonderful day it is...

My hoodie over my head. I held my brush tight in my hand. I enjoyed this kinds of days. It's so calm, welcoming...

Then I heard footsteps, walking towards me. I chuckled to myself. It stopped.

"Surprised to see me?" I said smiling to myself.

"H-how--" She stuttered.

I gave a low, laugh. A smile crept to my face. I stood up from leaning on the pillar. I walked in the center. I looked around, my hoodie fell off.

My [l/h], [h/c] hair slightly swayed with the wind created by my hoodie. I smiled wider and not my ordinary happy smile. A insane smile you could say...

"Isn't the Judgement Hall the best place ever? Especially on sunsets... How wonderful they are, too bad some blood might spill from this floor today." I said looking at Lizzie straight to her purple eyes.

Her eyes slightly filled with rage and fear. She took a step back and I took a step forward making her flinch.

"You know, you do have a unique eye color. I just want to gauge them out from your socket and decorate them in my room as prize!" I said laughing getting louder and louder.

"Your f!cking insane!" She said holding her necklace dearly.

"And your a f!cking b!tch!" I shouted back.

Before anything could happen. Everything around us drained it's color. Making them grey. I shrugged and shaked my head.

"Are you really that thirsty for my blood to spill?"

"More than you can think of, I'm impressed you even have the gut to come back here, EVERYONE STILL HATES YOU YA KNOW?!" She said as her eyes turned green with a purple iris.

She started to float from air. Her necklace took form to a black demon--appropriate for her-- with green eyes and red iris.

She summoned her weapon-- a one giant katana-- from thin air and caressed it gently.

"IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE I USED THIS WEAPON. YOU SHOULD CONSIDER YOURSELF LUCKY FOR SEEING MY TRUE FORM! TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT ME FOR IT IS THE LAST THING YOU WILL SEE!!" Her voice synchronizing together to a male one and their voice echoed around me.

She launched herself towards me, her weapon above her head and slashed it at me. I smiled and dodged her attack, teleporting behind her. She stumbled a little and looked behind her. I summoned a couple of scissors and stabbed her back, half of the scissor's body cutting deep in her skin. Blood dripped out of her purple crop-top. She let out a ear-peircing scream and punched me in the face sending me flying and hitting a pillar behind me.