Chapter 2 - A new beginning

Kisa’s POV

Patience is something that not many people have. Some get quickly angry, some are frightening other people. I thought that Haru would also have no patience with me and wouldn’t keep his promise, but I was clearly wrong. Haru had the patience of an angel; he let me infinite amount of time to get used to him, to trust him and I appreciate this patience of him very much. No matter what I did, Haru was never mad at me and always treated me lovingly and patiently. He let me sleep in his bed next to him, he gave me to eat, he played with me and he loved me. Sometimes when I lay in his arms and cuddled with him, I began to cry because of the joy I felt. I cried because I felt so incredibly happy with Haru. I began to love him too like he did.

One evening, when he came home after work, he sat down on the couch after dinner and I sat next to him. I snuggled into his arms and he smiled at me.

"Haru, you'll never hurt me, right?" I asked shyly.

"I would never ever!" Haru promised and kissed me tenderly.

I smiled into the kiss and snuggled closer to him.

"How much do you want me?" I asked, while Haru stroked my ears.

I knew he wanted me, but to give me time, he hid his feelings. I didn’t want that anymore. I wanted to believe that the "love game" can also be very nice and painless. One day I'll tell Haru about my past that I couldn’t tell anyone all these years.

"Quite a bit." Haru replied and gently carried me into the bedroom.

There, he lay down on the bed and kissed my neck and collarbone.

"But before we start, I would like to know from you what you like best."

What I liked the most? What did he mean? But before I could think about it, Haru asked me questions that made me blush. How embarrassing! How was I supposed to know all that?

"I- I don’t know... " I stammered awkwardly.

"Think baby." Haru smiled and I sighed.

After I had considered something, I replied to him. Then he let me get used to several things over several weeks and was always patient, loving and careful.

When I woke up one day, Haru was already at work, but he had prepared a delicious breakfast for. Afterwards I cleaned the house a bit, played video games and when I was bored, I made ​​myself pretty for Haru. In the evening I made dinner when he came back from work.

"Good evening..." I greeted him shyly.

Haru smiled at me and sat down.

"Come sit on my lap." He told me and I did so.

Haru grabbed me gently and cuddled with me tenderly.

"What did you do while I was away?" Haru wanted to know and I told him what I did.

"Did you have fun and do teenage boy stuff at all?" Haru asked smiling.

"I had fun yes, but what kind of stuff do teenage boys?" I asked.

Since I had to in the cat café “Little Bell”, I did not know what teenagers were doing in their free time.

"Well, you know. Look at Porn, eat junk, masturbate, or play video games ... something like that."

I blushed a bit.

"I've played a few video games ... but I like the reality more." I replied and smiled. "And I love to be with you Haru. You're the only world I want to look at."

Haru tenderly kissed me and I kissed him back lovingly.

"How much do I mean to you? Is it selfish of me to love you so much?" I asked.