epilogue (part 2)

Sam woke up to find Andy sound asleep, he decided to get up and make his beautiful pregnant girlfriend some breakfast.

Sam got downstairs and found George and Harry watching Tom and Jerry, he walked into the kitchen to find Sarah and Acacia making breakfast.

'Hey you making breakfast for Andy?' Sam asked.

'Yeah can she have bacon and eggs?' sarah replied.

'just bacon i'll make her some beans.' sam answered.

'okay'

'why can't Aunt Andy have any of mommy's eggs?' Acacia asked.

'please don't say that again.' sam said.

'why though'

'the baby doesn't like them.' sam answered

just as Sam is putting some beans into the mircowave, Andy came down the stairs and give Acacia a hug and then moved towards Sam and put her arms around his waist.

'hey.'

'hey sweetheart.'

'why doesn't Amelia like mommy's eggs?' Acacia asked Andy.

'hi and i really hope you mean eggs that you cook and we discussed this Friday night didn't we Acacia?' Andy replied.

'middle names' Harry interupted.

'kids, the baby is only small.' George said hoping it would quiten his children down.

'it doesn'\t look small.' Harry said.

'thanks.' Andy said to Harry.

'Harry Elliot Murray you say sorry to Aunt Andy now!' George lightly shouted at Harry.

'sorry Aunt Andy, i love you lots.' Harry said.

'its ok Hazza'

'i dont like that name.' Harry replied back.

'i know' Andy said

They all sat down and ate their food. Once everyone was finished Sarah suggested that they'd all go to the beach, everyone agreed and went upstairs to start packing some stuff.

Andy put on her swimming suit and slipped ona bright pink sundress over the top.

Once at the beach, Sam lay down a towel for Andy and helped her down. Andy loved that Sam cared so much towards their baby, she loved saying that.

Over an hour later, Sam and Sarah was talking to each other and they decided it was time.

' hey Ands, you wanna go for a walk?' sam asked Andy.

'yeah sure can you help us up?'

'of course baby'

As Sam and  Andy was walking they started talking to each other.

'hey, you okay?' Andy asked.

'yeah, i'm fine.'

'ok'

As they got to the end of the beach Sam was sweating,literally.

'Sam whats wrong?' Andy asked again for the millionth time in a few minutes.

'yeah, Andy can i ask you something important?' sama asked

Andy nodded slowly.

'ok erm.. i love you.'

'i know' Andy said

'please can i finish? sam said.

Andy nodded.

'i love you and our baby.' he said as he placed his hand on her stomach.

'so i wanted to ask will you marry me Andy McNally?' sam asked hopeful.

By this time Andy was crying and she replied 'of course i will'

'good 'cause you was marrying me anyway.' Sam said.

'i love you Sam'

'i love you too Andy'

Sam slipped on a silver diamond ring on her left hand.

THERES GOING TO BE ONE MORE PART TO THIS EPILOGUE AND THEN I'M FINISHED, WHICH I WILL TRY TO UPDATE SOON. JUST I'M QUITE BUSY WITH SCHOOL, PLUS MY HISTORY MOCK EXAM :(