The wedding

Sorry for keeping you waiting I just I suck at writing especially weddings because I've only been to 2 and it will be three next year when my cousin gets married to the prettiest woman I've ever seen👏👏👰 so I've decided to dedicate this chapter to my cousin&fianceé.

DEDICATION GOES TO JAMIE&ANDREA💞 LOVECHA💋💋

----------------------------------------------

(ANDY'S POV)

"HAIR AND MAKE UP!" Chloe screamed.

Sight for sore eyes and ears,argghh I wish I could just go marry Sam now and then go sleep with Katie in the middle, fat chance.

Katie is now 8 and a half months

old and is trying to walk, hopefully she tries her hardest today but if not Traci's always beside her.

Oh and little Leo standing with Sam oh I'm not gunna make it through today!!

"Andy?"

"Hmmm"

"I said come on you need your hair doing!" Traci said as if it was obvious.

Seriously, Sam treats me like a princess and I can't complain because I love it. He's just so supportive of anything and everything I do also when Katie decides it's one of them days(we all have them) Sam will take care of her with me and not leave it all to me. I am so glad that he's going to be my husband, speaking of which I need to get ready, i'm running late...

----------------------------------------------

(SAM'S POV)

"What if Andy doesn't want to marry me anymore?"

"That will not happen!"

Yeah Jerry's right,i'm just getting stressed out with anything which reminds me I wanna see my princess before she ruins her dress.

"Jezza B?"

"Don't call me that Sammy!"

"Answer me first time then, please can you go get Kate for me?" I asked so politely.

"Yeah sure"

----------------------------------------------

(ANDY AGAIN)

Knock knock...

"Arrgghhh,go away I'm trying to get my dress on here." I shouted not so very nicely.

"Sorry McNally just Sam wants to see Katie"

"Well I've lost her"

"She's with price at the toilet" Traci told him

"Ok"

If he thinks he can chat some bull crap to my baby he can think again,arhhh...

----------------------------------------------

(SAM)

"Katie?"

"Dada!" Katie shouted,to loud this little girl.

"Listen carefully to daddy don't spill anything on your dress or trip over because today's a very special day for mommy&daddy,please Katie!"

"Promise dada!"

"Good girl now go back with aunt trac,love you baby."

----------------------------------------------

(ANDY)

"Boo"

"What?" I'm almost certain she asking for the dog.

"I want boo."

"Katie boo's at home the priest wouldn't let doggies inside" Andy said hoping to the heavens that Katie wouldn't cry.

"But but-- BOO BOO!" and there it is.

"No Katie don't cry after mommy and daddy kiss later boo's gunna be here with you! " I tried to sound convincing but I don't think it worked.

"Boo boo now mama"

"Katie boo can't be here,now stop it or I'm gunna tell daddy.

"Katie stop."

Thank god for that...

----------------------------------------------------

(SAM POV)

So I'm waiting for andy and I'm seriously shitting myself,I'm so scared it's unreal. What if she says "na don't wanna marry him" then I'm fucked aren't I?

But then I see Nash with my princess and I know my queens coming next.

And when I see her I stop breathing for a second.

----------------------------------------------------

(PRIESTS POV)

I've never seen such a happy couple, this is genuine love.

"Samuel, Andrea I pronounce you man&wife you may kiss the bride."

And I've never seen a man want to kiss somebody so much. Their one you can call 'together forever'.

THE END(the real end)

I loved writing this it's took me a while but it's been fun, I might publish another but not sure.

MCSWAREK ALL THE WAY.

DONT FORGET ROOKIE BLUE SEASON 5 DATES;

Canada-- May 19th

USA-- June 19th

Uk--- July 20th