Chapter 3

Im done with him always bringing me down like I don't get enough shit at school or as I like to call it the Hell Hole!
I make my way to my bathroom and I find my blade! I make many cuts on my arms and my legs! The voice inside my head tells me to just end it all! But I cant get myself to do that! Like I said I make One,Two,Three and more cuts on my arms! I have many wraps for when I do this! But when I don't wanna wear a wrap I have my band bracelets!

Fathers POV
I wish i would stop but I cant!
I hit her, ra** her and other stuff for no reason she did nothing wrong but I keep going out and getting drunk and then I come home and hit her repeatedly! Then the next day i buy her, her favorite band bracelets! I walked in on her cutting the other day its all my fault!

Skylars POV
I hear him coming up the stairs and I cursed at myself cause I was covered in blood from my wrists! I see him walk into the bathroom and then he screams STOP DOING THAT UR MAKING ME WORSE!! Like im making him worse please at least I don't go out and get all drunk! Then come home at hit your daughter!!
_________________________
Authors note:
This chapter is longer but its the worst I think! So my two friends got WattPad bcuz of me I feel special now lmao! I hope you liked her fathers POV ( point of view) but yea I think that's it tell me if you want me to add a little/big brother or little/big sister to this story's bye- Abby Stauffer