E.

Normally, I'm a very skilled driver. I got my license when I was 18 and I never had an accident so this felt like such a strange thing.

So I woke up in a dark place, it was wet and very humid. My head hurts so much and I feel so dizzy.
I was in a room? No it wasnt a room it felt more like a dungeon. I looked around and everything was dark. What the hell was happening. After looking around and thinking and being in pain, I decided to sleep a while longer. After I don't know how long it was I woke up and heard voices
"Dastan, we did it we have 5 girls!" I heard a strange voice say
"I don't think its an achievement Leo" Dastan said to Leo. "Dastan, you are my brother and if you want more females to sell, we need more females obviously" Leo said. "Nooooo that's not what I mean" Dastan said. "Well I don't care what you meant, we see if this deal can be settled, we make our money and we're out of here. Now check all the girls if they're awake and do a full body check, I know you like those" after a pause I heard "Okay, Leo" and that was all I heard for a couple more minutes. As I heard doors being opened and girls screaming I got abit scared. Will I die?

I patiently wait until I hear my door opens, and the light turns on and I finally see the place im in, it's like a prison. With bars and a weird looking bed (which I didnt even know I had) it's all very creepy.
"What's your name!" Dastan said. "Luisa, Montverk" I replied. He came closer, I smelled his perfume, it was a bit familiar. My eyes could still not adjust to the light. He started to rip my clothes of my body, he had scissors and cut my shirt, pants and everything else of clothing. Until I was bare naked. I've never been bare naked with anyone except my mom maybe. After a couple of minutes of inspecting me while I was sitting on the cold ground he said "Stand up" so I did.

He spread my legs and arms and started to go over every inch of my body, my toes, my ankles, my legs, my belly, my arms, my neck, my face and then he took his whole hand and started to check my vagina and my boobs. "You have potential for people who like boobs over butts" he said. I was just very quiet. Then he gently touched my vagina, spreading it, hands through my pubes. "Did you have surgery" he asks putting his hand away. "What surgery" I ask. "Luisa, we're not stupid. Your vagina can't be hat tight unless you never had sex or had surgery" he says. "I am a virgin" I reply. Then for the first time I can see his eyes. Blue. This can't be. My gorgeous stranger, is my kidnapper.

"I know you, you were in the shop" I said
He looked at me and shock went through his eyes.
"I am so sorry" he said. This I think, is true. It just doesnt justify what he is doing. He looked at me, very sadly. honestly I didnt and dont need pity. I just want to know what the hell is going on here. So my brave self decided to ask. "why am I here?" I said. "Im not supossed to tell you but it doesnt matter anyway. You are here because you are young and beautiful. And my family loves that. We can make allot of money if your family pays the ransom" he says "Then why check me out, my body and all if you only want my family to pay the ransom" I said.
"Because my family... will fuck you and I need to write down what you have and what you dont, and now. No more questions!" He said angry

I don't know what is going to happen to me. My family, my mom is not rich. They'll probably ask allot of money. And also I'm a virgin.

"Im done. Bye, Luisa" he said a bit shaky
After he left I fell asleep on the tiny bed I have.
I had a nice dream, I was with my mom. Later David came, he kissed my lips, touched my hair.... spread his hands. touched my vagina. and then Davids head changed into Dastans. I woke up and an older man with someone else at his side he had 2 slices of bread and water and he  said: "wake up, you whore" I now had chills over my body. I stood up and received the bread and water. "Thank you..?" I said. This younger guy beside him said: "I dont want to fuck her, I want the next one" the older man thought for a second. "Fine, Leo will have the other girl, go wake the others up Wayne" and this Wayne went and woke 4 other girls up and he gave them bread and water.

"I WANT TO GO HOMEE" one girl with rosy hair cried out. "Shut. Up." Wayne said. "You'll be Jacks girl, he likes cryers" This is horrible. This is madness. I feel my cheeks becoming red, and my eyes watery, I want to cry. I'm so scared and I dont know what is going to happen, I try to imagine happy things. Good thoughts go through my mind David goes through my mind and It makes me feel more calm and more hopefull.

After a while we all walked to a room, there were allot of lights there and 5 men. I saw Dastan staring at me with guilt in his eyes. "Undress" the oldest of them all said. He had blue eyes just like Dastan and the same bone structure. This was Dastans father.
We all undressed and some girls started to cry. It was very awkward to undress in front of men you don't know. They all stared at my boobs.. The girl with the rosy hair started crying harder and harder. Poor thing.

"Jack grab her, I know what you like"
"Clarence, you're just tooo kind hahaha" he said laughing while he grabbed the girl with the rosy hair. Then the other 3 men grabbed a girl and Dastan went towards me. "Hahah you'll take the virgin ofcourse" Leo said. "Yes.." Dastan said awkwardly.
Clarence had a girl, Leo had a girl, Wayne had a girl, Jakc had a girl and Dastan had me. "Enjoy them gentlemen!!!" Clarence said. Then we all parted ways. "Where are we going???" I asked Dastan. He just looked at me and remained silent. We walked so much, I think  a good 15 minutes. We went on a stairs and went upstairs. Then we got into a fancy room, such a room you see in expensive hotels. Dastan left me in the entrance. "Wait here" after a couple of minutes he came out of the room and said, "come in". I came into the room and my eyes scanned the room, it was a gorgeous room, with a chandelier hanging from the ceiling and an amazing view to the outside world. It was a place I would spend my honeymoon in... with David.
I came back to reality and realized I was still a prisoner, Dastans prisoner.

"What, why are we here" I asked Dastan carefully
"Well would you rather be raped?" Dastan said
"Uh, isn't that what your father told you to do?"
"Im not going to fuck you Luisa, I cant" he said
"Then why am I here?!"
"Because you're going to have to act as if I did indeed raped you." Dastan said.
Dastan sat in a chair and I sat on the bed. It was so soft. "You have one hour" Dastan said.
"To ?"
"To do whatever you want, sleep, eat, watch a movie. But you cant go outside"

The message was pretty clear. I got into his bed and my sleep kicked in.

"Lu, Lu!!" I heard an angelic voice say.
"LU!" I woke up and saw Dastan hanging above my face. He was smiling at me and staring at me with his beautiful blue eyes. So pretty and gorgeous.
"We need to go... unless you want my father to be angry. And then he will rape you" he said. And my angelic gaze stopped immediately, I was kidnapped and I was prisoner to rapists. I dressed up and we walked all the way back to the 'dungeons'. Where we met the other ones. And thats when I felt horrible. All those faces, crying, hurt and I saw fear in their eyes and they were so scared to be touched. Some even had blood and I wondered, what made me so special? That Dastan was so nice and kind to me?

Clarence, came out of the room with his 'girl' she had  blond hair and blue eyes and she was crying and she was still naked. Clarence was also naked and when he looked at me he saw my unharmed face and then he turned to Dastan. "Did you fuck her?" He asked.
Dastans face was very serious. But he gave no answer. "Girl whats your name?" Clarence asked me, as chills went through my body. "Luisa" I replied.
He did a come here sign with his finger and I came closer to him. "Father no. Please" Dastan said. 
"You feel for her, don't you? Then you can all show us how you fucked her my dear son." Clarence said with a triomph face.

I, in this moment was so scared.
Dastan undressed himself in front of everybody, he had a nice sporty body. Then he undressed me, roughly. And then I shed my first tear. And then he went into me.