Sucky intro of doom

Little Way was a small band, with a small group of fans. They weren't very popular and most people didn't know who they were. But if someone did they would talk hours on end about how amazing the band was. They would tell you stories about how they met them or how they wished they could.

Little Way consisted of Four people. Four girls if you want to be specific. Four girls with talent and insanity. Four of the stupidest, weirdest, funniest girls you'll ever live to meet.

The first and oldest girl is Katie Ray. She plays the drums and is actually quite good at it. Being the oldest you would think she'd be more mature, but actually she's not. None of them are really. She's known for her casual look. Always wearing a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, making her seem more down to earth. The oddest part that kinda messes up her casual look is her green hair, which is her signature. She's always been a little weirder than the rest and actually take pride in it, it makes her special.

The most immature, but also most loved, is Emma (I still love you Emma. No mean to insult) She may seem like your average, normal, even innocent person. But really she has the brain of a teenage boy. She's always able to think of something inappropriate. She loves gifs and is quite attached to her phone. She's also the most likely to make you feel better when you're down in the dumps, and everybody loves her for it. She has many parts in the band.

Anna, the youngest, is the definition of geek. Literally. She's almost always on her Ds and if she isn't she's talking about it. Anna plays guitar, piano, percussion and sings a little on the side. She's sorta the mom of the group, being more responsible, mature and she's actually able to listen to people for longer than 30 minutes. Anna is quite funny and always makes the girls smile, even if she's the one who made them frown.

Kaleigh's a little different from the others. She's the only blond haired girl and always finds something to laugh about. She's a boss at guitar and has amazing vocals. Like the others she's extremely energetic, but she seems to have the most energy. She's constantly bouncing off the walls and trying to get people to acknowledge her presence. She's extremely close to Katie and they're hardly seen without each other.

Most people would over look them, Say they're to immature or young for the Gig. But one person has different thoughts, Different plans for the girls, different dreams. And that person is a person with alot of fame. He's known world wide for putting some of the biggest singers in business, one of his biggest successes being One Direction.

And his next project is Little Way.

[YYYYYYAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

I know. I suck at first chapters but please don't give up on me.

I try my frikken best. Just keep reading.-Kt]

{YES!!!!!!!! OHHHHHH!!! beat that, *insert insult here*!!!!!! Loves yous alls! xx~K-lee}