Contracts

Anna is the first to snap out of the trance.

  "You're Simon Cowell. Like the Simon Cowell."

He nods and Kaleigh reaches out to touch his arm.

  " Yeah defiantly real," She says.

Emma snorts but also touches his arm.

  "Yeppers he's real," She says with a suspicious smile, "But why are you here?" She asks.

Anna slaps her arm and gives her a pointed look. Emma just shrugs and Kaleigh laughs slightly. Katie, who hasn't moved at all so far, Looks extremely hopeful.

  " Did you watch our performance? Was it good? Did you like us or completely hate us? Are you here to make us stop singing? Oh but we love it. I promise we'll be better!!! Or are you here to kidnap us? I know kung fu," She begins to ask about a million questions and at the end makes a fighting pose.

  Kaleigh covers her mouth tightly and laughs nervously. Simon smiles and looks over each girl, as if studying them.

  "You'll go far in life." He says and smiles." And yes I watched your performance, it was good and no I don't hate you. In fact I want to make you stars. I want your pictures on note books, your names on t.v. screens all over the world. And I'm sure I can make that happen. If that's okay with you."

   Anna gapes at him for a minute before shaking her head as hard as she can.

  "Yes, yes, yes!!!! That is perfectly fine with us, right girls?" Emma, Kaleigh and Katie nod feverishly and Simon smiles.

  " Pack your bags then, you're coming with me. We 're gonna meet some of my other successes."

He smiles and then walks over to talk to Marcus. They watch him go and then Katie squeals, flailing her arms. Emma quickly joins her and then Kaleigh jumps on Anna and screams in her ear loudly. Anna shoves her off and slaps Emma and Kaleigh harshly. Smacking Katie a second after.

  "calm yourselves," She says and slaps Katie again.

   Katie frowns slightly and Emma rubs her back.

  "This is the biggest opportunity that we've ever had,"Anna continues," Mr.Cowell could make all of our hard work have a point. Not only that but this could mean a higher pay for Marcus, Sharon, Bailey, and Nate. We owe them so much and this could be one way to pay them back." She says with a large smile.

"You're always so selfless Anna," Emma says with a small hint of adoration. Anna smiles sheepishly and then hooks arms with kaleigh and Emma. Kaleigh hooks arms with Katie and they walk towards where Marcus is thanking all the people who helped set up the stage.

  "Thank you again guys. We put some extra money in the checks since there were more people than we thought," Marcus says and Katie runs past him to hug all of the workers individually.

  "Thank you guys so much. We owe you everything, without you this would never have happened," She says and some of the workers smile at her while others scoff and walk away.

She frowns slightly but then turns to Marcus," Marcus did you hear the new?" She asks and the others crowd around him with bright smiles.

"Simon said he liked us. Simon doesn't like anybody!" Emma shrieks and Marcus nods happily.

  "You're gonna go so far in life girls," He says as he wraps them into a hug.

Kaleigh kisses his cheek and then they begin to run around and collect their things. Katie grabs her bag and while the others collect their water bottles and clothes they came here in. They help clean up some before getting in the van and driving back to the hotel. They run up the stairs, to impatient to take the elevator, and run into their room.