Little way

*This is now Co-written with my Bff Appleproduct, hers will be in Kaleigh's p.o.v and mine will be in either Katie's p.o.v or 3rd person.*

"You are literally the stupidest person I know right now."

" Oh come on, have you heard yourself talking, you honestly have me beat."

" pffft, me? stupid? Guys I think Anna's finally lost it."

" Haha, Yeah funny. Just proving how much of a moron you are."

   Katie and Anna had been at each other's throats all day. They have a concert tonight and the only way for them to let off steam is by letting it off on each other. It became a habit for them and honestly everyone was used to it, it's just sometimes it gets too much. They both tend to raise their voices, Anna more than Katie, and usually by the end of the night they're screaming at each other about stupid stuff. They once had a huge argument about world peace and gun violence, let's just say it confused alot of people in Starbucks, Emma and Kaleigh included.

  Emma jumps out of her chair and pushes them away from each other,

" You're both being stupid, ok. Just sit down and act like civilized humans for once."

Anna and Katie seem to snap out of their murderous trance and give each other soft smiles, before they sit on the couch and snack on some chips.

    Kaleigh walks in from the kitchen and settles down beside Emma, a look of relief on her face. She nods to Emma and sends her a thankful smile. They're currently in a small, 3 roomed hotel 15 minutes away from the place were they're having the concert. It has a kitchen, bed/living room, and a bathroom. It's bigger than some of the hotels they've been too but seeing as there's four of them it's kinda tight. Katie and Kaleigh are shoved onto one bed, Anna gets the other and Emma's sleeping on the pull out couch. Why Anna won't share with Emma is a mystery, so for now Emma's stuck on the couch.

   "2 hours until show-time," Marcus, their tour guide, says as he peeks into the room.

Kaleigh groans and runs towards the bathroom while the other three just look for clothes.

   " Kaleigh, don't do your hair!!! Sandra is just gonna change it when we get there, she always does." Anna shouts from the other room and Kaleigh slowly walks out of the bathroom. Emma and Anna rush in to brush their teeth and once they're done Katie does the same.

   " We ready to go?" Anna asks and they look around the hotel before nodding.

They skip to the elevator and dance along to the elevator music like the complete idjits they are. Marcus meets them in the lobby and leads them towards the van. Kaleigh and Katie talk quietly amongst themselves while Anna and Emma sing along to the music, using the weirdest voices they can make.

     It takes a little longer than expected, due to traffic, and when they get there they're rushed to the room Sandra's in. She gets Bailey and Nate , her assistants, to start on Kaleigh and Anna's hair while she picks out Emma and Katie's outfits.

   She decides on a navy captain America shirt, red pants and grey toms for Katie and a  white striped shirt, a yellow scarf, black leggings and dark brown boots for Emma. Kaleigh's hair ends up being straightened and Nate curls the end of Anna's. The girls swap and now Katie and Emma are getting their hair done while Kaleigh and Anna pick out outfits. Kaleigh gets a Long sleeved polka-dot shirt with a vest over it, dark jeans and combat boots, Anna gets a blue Jean shirt, lighter jeans and light brown boots that go almost or her knee. Katie's hair is pulled up into a ponytail, her bangs curled at the sides and Emma's is curled to perfection.