Silver-haired Man

The little girl watched as the teen fell to the ground, still coughing. The rest of the group crowded around him, while one member stepped forward.

It was a girl, around 16, with long black hair pulled up into a high ponytail. Her hand shook as she held a kunai in front of her, getting into a fighting stance.

She took off running at the girl. When she reached her she slashed, but the girl disappeared.
Sweat trickled from her brow as she looked around, searching for the little devil.

Laughter was heard around the forest, catching the attention of a certain silver-haired jonin a ways away.

Back with the group, there was still no sign of the girl, only the laughter filling the forest.

All of a sudden, teeth appeared on the teens neck. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she fell to the ground, bleeding out.

The rest of the group fell to the ground, each clutching their heads in pain. An invisible force pushed them back, and they all hit their heads on something in the forest. Wether it be a rock or a tree, they all remained unmoving on the forest floor.

The jonin arrived a little too late, seeings how everyone was dead. He looked around the clearing, looking for the cause of the deaths. His eye landed on a little girl, hiding behind a tree, her eyes covered. Back liquid trickled out of the corner of her mouth as she continued clutching the tree.

He walked toward her slowly, making sure to avoid the bodies. When he reached her, he put his hand out, prompting her to take it. She reached out holding his hand. She looked up, her pure black meeting his bored eyes His lone eye widened when she pulled him down by his hand, aiming to bite his neck. When she was close enough she whispered into his ear, "Where's Mommy?"

He pulled back, his silver hair moving with the action. He threw her across the clearing and she crashed into a tree, slumping onto the ground.

He ran his hand through his hair as he walked to her, then tied her up to bring to the Hokage.

-----------------------------
Welp, that's that. Hope you liked it!