Lucky at Heart

HI, I'm Marley and I'm 15 years old.  I have a crush on this guy named Seth and I've liked him for two years straight but I don't even think he knows I exist.  When I see him my heart skips a beat and I panic and then I usually mess something up but I'm not the type to be embarrassed I just laugh and move on and in fact I like making people laugh.  My best friend, Emily has a facebook (I don't) and Seth has a facebook so I asked Emily to search him up and she decided to add him as a friend for my sake.  So she started talking to him and she asked him if he knew her friend,Marley (me) and he said yes.  So she started asking him questions about me and one was what do you think of her and he said she's cute.  I know it wasn't that big of a deal but I thought so and I freaked I was so happy!  A couple months passed and there came the first day of tenth grade.  Seth is in ninth but i don't care age doesn't change how I feel about him.  Seth started liking me he told Emily but not enough to ask me out.  At one of our school dances Martha asked him out and he said yes then he said he didn't like me that much anymore.  I was so heart broken i never thought I could be that sad.  I went home and cried myself to sleep.  Martha and Seth had been dating for two months when he decided to walk down town with Emily, Her boyfriend named Collin, and their friend Alexandra.  Emily asked Seth how him and Martha were doing and he said I don't like her that much anymore she's kind of bossy and I want to date...

Who?! Who?! I don't know you'll have to read the next chapter to find out.  Thanks for reading everyone.  On the side I have a picture of Marley.