Welcome back

Huge welcome back to all you wonderful people, who've read some of my previous Jelsa works. I hope you all haven't waited too long for me to come out with another story, cause here's the new one! This story will be going around the life of the kids from:

Elsa and Jake

Merrida and Hiccup

Anna and Kristoff

Punzie and Flynn

Although this'll mostly be going around their own individual lives, there will be a good proportion of scenes that will have the parents involved as well. I'll be throwing in some dark topics in this story here and there, as I typically do with my stories, so please beware of that. I don't mean to cause any harm to you readers, or bring up any sensitive or possible triggering memories.

I just want to cover them, so that you all realize the real problem with their situations. If you, or anyone you know, is currently suffering through any mental or physical pain, go get some help from your nearest adult, if possible please. I mean that in the best way I can. It is not okay to hold it all inside, believe me.

I've spent most of my life doing that, and still currently am. I've looked death in the face many times, and have caused pain to not only myself but others who care about me. You have people who care about what happens to you, who love you no matter what you do to yourself - so please, give those people the opportunity to help you. You don't have to go on this fight alone.

I just want you all to know, that every single one of you is perfect in your own way. I don't know nearly enough people on here, but I plan to change that. I hope to connect with more people, and show them the way to not only recovery but self love.

With this story, I hope to change the lives of some people entirely. I hope these characters connect with you on some unexplained way, and you go on the emotional rollercoasters with them.

I wish you all the best of luck reading... I love you all ~