Chapter 1 - A Big Girl's Lie

Third Person's POV:

"I don't know Punzie... This girl looks like she might need some punishment. If you know what I mean."

"Ohh.. I don't know Anna. I'd hate to discipline her.. that's usually Flynn's job. I'm mostly just here for play, physical and mental support."

"Yeah I know that. But do you understand what she did?"

"Of course I understand. I'm not that dense."

"Well then, I shouldn't have to continue from there. You know what you have to do. Now go tell her."

"Ugh. Fine."

Punzie inhales a big breath, before taking a few steps forward to where her daughter was currently sitting down on the sofa. She's become such a big girl over the years.. That thought warmed her heart so much.

But with her growing up, that also meant that she'd rebel much more often. Much much more she did as a small toddler. And that itself was saying something. She was quite the rambunctious little weasel.

"Goldie," Punzie called out, making her daughter's head shoot up at the call. "We need to talk."

"What about mom?" Goldie asked, before blowing some loose strands of her hair back out of her face.

"I got a call today from a teacher of yours Goldie.." Punzie started, making Goldie tense up. Internally, Goldie wished she could've just had this conversation with her father, rather than her mother. It was obvious which one had the better conversation skills, and where she'd gotten her smart mouth and quick thinking from. She could just talk her way out, she figured, if it got bad. "They weren't very pleased with what you were doing in the girl's bathroom at your high school."

"And what exactly are they accusing me of this time?" Goldie threw back at her, careful not to put too much force behind her message. "Some fantasy story again?"

"A student reported you smoking in the bathroom, with a few other girls."

"And if I was mother? What exactly are you gonna do about it, if I did do something? "

"That's no way to speak to your mother Goldie," Anna snapped at her. Punzie, surprisingly, wasn't at all shocked at Anna's sudden outburst. She knew that Anna definitely wasn't one to put up with that kinda mouth, since she herself was a mother.

"Well I was just asking AA. Didn't mean anything by it." Goldie defended, calling Anna by the nickname she'd given her as a small child. Readying herself for her departure, she stood up to her full height. Towering over the both of them.

"Respect your mother Goldie. I know full well that she'd have some trouble teaching you a lesson or two, but I'd have no problem knocking some sense into you, and neither would your father."

"Believe me. I get the memo AA."

"Alright then. I'll be taking my leave, now that things have been settled down here. Me and Krisroff are going out tonight, cause Kristoffer is out with a few friends today. You sure you and Flynn don't wanna join us Punzie?"

"I'm sure I'm not going. Flynn might want to after work though."

"If you change your mind, you know how to get ahold of me. Take care Punzie, Goldie."

"You too Auntie."

"Bye Anna."

With their goodbyes said, Anna grabbed her things off of Punzie's kitchen counter, and left out the front door. Right after she was fully gone, Goldie began to also walk the same direction to the door.