Not Who I Expected. (Chapter 15)

Since you were so used to being around Cody, and he wasn’t ‘Cody Simpson’ anymore, everything felt normal.

You were just going to have a bonfire with your boyfriend and his family.

Cody opened the door for you. You felt the wind come in.

“Wow, it’s cold outside,” you said, turning around to look at Cody.

“I’ll got get you a shirt.” Cody said tapping your waist and walking upstairs.

You were only wearing a tank top, so you waited until Cody comes back down.

He changed into a long-sleeve v-neck that was black, and handed you the same exact one in gray.

“Same shirt?” you laughed, ”cute.”

“Thought you’d like that.” Cody said, opening the door again.

“Oh I forgot to tell you something…” Cody’s voice trailed off.

He didn’t have to tell you though, because guess who was sitting on the terrace laughing with Alli?

Kylie Jenner.

“What.the.hell?” you asked Cody, with pauses between each word.

“I meant to tell you.” Cody said, closing the door so nobody outside could hear you guys talking. 

Cody walked over to the couch, and sat down. You followed.

“Cody, do you know what your fan base says about her?” you asked.

“No…?” Cody asked. 

“Well one, they think you two are dating, which, isn’t true ‘cause… you know. Us.” you said.

“She is nice, you know. And we’re just friends. I mean, obviously.” Cody said, looking at you, smiling.

“I’d hope so,” you said back, giggling.

“Well, do you wanna go outside now?” Cody asked.

“Yeah, I don’t know what I’m gonna say to her, but I mean, what could happen? You’re right here with me,” you said, and then you kissed him.

Just to make sure Kylie wasn’t unsure of anything, you grabbed Cody’s hand so when you walked outside, she would see it.

And she did.

When you and Cody walked out, hand in hand, Kylie’s face-hardened, staring at your hands.

Alli interrupted her stare, ”Kylie, this is Cody’s girlfriend. What’s up girl?” Alli was smiling.

“Oh nothing, thanks Alli.” you shifted your eyes to Kylie, ”hey, I’m [yn], nice to meet you.”

Kylie didn’t say anything; she just studied your face.

Brad could tell that it was awkward, so he said, “Who wants marshmallows?”

Tom screamed ‘ME!’ and ran inside with Brad.

“So…” Cody said, waiting for you to say something.

“So Kylie? What’s it like living in LA?” you asked her, trying to be nice, considering you didn’t like her. And by her reaction, she felt the same way.