Dem FYG Niggas.

DEJA POV.

Remember how Que said we're going to Miami? Well yeah were in the airport and Que and his FYG niggas or whatever are making me look dumb. Cam'rie and Reign are sleeping like angels.  The guys are cussing out loud and cracking very, very, very, inappropriate jokes.

"You sure she ain't a bitchy" Eggroll yelled. They all laughed
"Nah she a bitchy" Brite yelled wit his deep ass voice

First of all, what is a bitchy? The fuck. Isn't "bitchy" like when you act stuck up?  It's a verb, not an adjective they just don't know how to get that grew their thick skulls

"Boarding Flight A Terminal B" The intercom announced.

"That's us, KT take Reign" We all gathered our shit and made our way to the terminal.

We found our seats in the first class because Que doesn't like NOT being in first class, I got Cam'rie settled, I got a seat next to Que luckily. There's three seats per row which is good for me.

My baby boy asleep behind me, he sitting with KT, I mean if my boy happy that's all that matter, he pretty used to these guys anyways.

I'm starting to feel nauseous, not air sickness but morning sickness

"Dej you good?" He rested his hand on my belly.
"My morning sickness is just acting up" I said
"You want some water? We in first class baybeh" He smiled
"Imma go throw up" I got up, I felt it coming
"And I'm going to follow" He got up also with Cam'rie

As soon as I got to the toilet I threw up. A few times. Que just stood there staring at me like I'm entertaining him

After that, we went back to our seats. My baby boy sick, he got a cold. My baby girl been crying because of her damn teeth, so all you hear in the first class is crying.

"Cam'rie stop crying mama" I kissed her forehead

"Que can you get me the teething ring it's pink" I pointed to my baby bag.

He gave me the ring and I gave it to my pumpkin.

"Is Reign okay back there?" Que asked KT
"Yeah, I just gave him the cough drop he'll be fine" He reassured us

-------

I fell asleep, and woke up just in time for landing. I really didn't think my first time going to Miami would be with my kids or with other guys, because usually I'd go with a friend or my boyfriend at the time. But imma enjoy it whiles it lasts.

All three of my babies are asleep. Cam'rie fell asleep on me, and Reign fell asleep on Que, who fell asleep wit his head on me. So I'm stuck in the middle, 😩

We finally landed, I managed to get Que drooling headass off me.

"Lets go get our stuff" Que said, I picked up Cam'rie and handed her to Eggroll, then I handed Reign to KT because I'm feeling so nauseous I can't really hold onto anything.

"Dej you good? You stumbling" Que asked
"Just..hold onto me" He latched his arm around my waist. This has happened to me several times during the past two pregnancies. I just get dizzy and I start loosing balance, but nothing ever happens usually I take my prescriptions and it's all good.

--------

We're on our way to Que's Miami home. This nigga got home in everywhere seriously. La, Atlanta, Now Miami? What's next China? Damn.

Tevin said the house is big; so I'll just hope he's being legit. Probably is because Que make enough money to furnish like 10 houses fully.

My pumpkin crying, again I think she's hungry.