Caught up

Its literally hot asf so i change into my navy blue jordache jean shorts and a white tank, white forces and my silver choker with big silver hoops. I took one look at my hair and hell no wtf am i thinking. I pulled my locs down out of my messy bun and put it up in a palm tree. Walking to Nessa house only a block away had my thicc ass out there perculating fr

"So bam bam wanta bam bam, bam bam bilam bam bam me bam bam bilam bam bam aye me wanta bam bam "

Jamming my reggae music was all i loved to do seriously love me some Buju. I Get to Nessa house and Kenyana has already beat me there

NESSA: OMG hey baby mama i missed you (kisses nikki on the cheek)

NIKKI: hey gorgeous i just seen u third block how u miss me already (kisses Nessa back)

NESSA: You know ion fw nobody really cant fw people in savannah so if i call u my suh u really my bitch

NIKKI: I feel u shit its some phony ass mfs here in savanna

NESSA: hell yea im tryna tell you

KENYANA:Well damn baby you dont got to acknowledge me!

NIKKI: awee omg dont be like that how are you love? (kisses kenyana on the cheek)

NESSA: OH UH UH TAKE THAT SHIT BACK THOSE MY KISSES TF!!

KENYANA: aashittt says who?!

NIKKI: WAIT haha yall trippin lets go inside it hot

NESSA: Hell yea my titties sweatin and shit

KENYANA: Hell yea i smell my deoderant bitch

NIKKI: Im weak as shit yo i cant will yall

KENYANA: But you will hehe

Ten to 20 mins in and Kenyana is looking at me like she want to devour me. We are all in Nessa's room listening to music and chilling.

NESSA: Im gonna go fry some wings yall want some?

NIKKI: Hell yea nd ima rollup suh

KENYANA:Ooh hell yea yall cool asf over here

NESSA:Hell yea this everyday fuck is you sayin hehe

KENYANA:Alrightt the most bitch bye

I really dont know why Nessa closed that damn door but it was like a trigger for Kenyana. She leaned in so fast and kissed my neck i let out a moan cause ooh my neck geezus i get so wet and i guess she realized that. I pushed her off because i was overwhelmed with excitement my body was jumping my clit was throbbing and i actually loved it everywhere she was touching me i like it but i just got scared. Im use to taking control not being taken control of. It was something about it that took my whole body to another place.

She came back in for more everytime i pushed her off she was feighning and i was shaking. She began sucking at my nipples when she unsnapped my bra which sent me all the way up her tongue traced down to the button of my shorts and she continued to kiss my tummy. When she slid my panties down my Clit became so cold. Immediately warmed by her tongue her breathe tickling my nerves with every lick i wanted to squirt. She grabbed my body while i jerked and pulled at her hair i couldnt take it no more. Then we were interrupted by a deep inhale from the door. It was Nessa, in awe, rubbing her pussy.