1∆

This is a draft that I been working on for a while this was suppose to be up after living with 13 ended but I'm having problems publishing the endings​ so when I get that fix I will publish the endings I promise now here you go!

Chapter 1-- the night
-----&&&---------
Mina pov
'shit I fucked up how should I tell eomma and appa? They will be so pissed urghhhhhhhhh'
-------------&&&--------------
Mina pov --- the night of the party....
"Come on mina you should come!!" My best friend ally yelled
"No"
"Pleaseeeeee" ally started doing her puppy eyes the ones I can't say no to

"Ugh fine"

"Yay!! Here put this on" she hands me a black dress...

I come out of the bathroom with the dress on its tight and short..
"Why?"I ask

"You look hot!!!"ally yelled she jump up and went to my makeup area

"Let me do your makeup​"
"Okay" I sat down and she did my makeup I looked in the mirror I looked good...

"Let's go Jungkook is outside!!" I roll my eyes and I get up I almost fall ally made me wear black heels why? I don't know

We get downstairs and I yell

"Yah kim namjoon I'm going to a party with ally tell eomma I won't be able to make it to the family party" I yelled to my brother

"K have fun" my brother is a stay home man he is 21 (not real age) and still lives with Mama and Papa ....

We get outside and see Jungkook car parked in front of my house Jungkook is my best friend boyfriend third wheeling tonight (me everyday)
I hop in the back and ally in the front she kisses Jungkook and I awkwardly sit there watching it (me) jungkook starts driving and ally talks about the party...

"It's gonna be lit!" She yelled (I'll go home)

"I don't want to go!!" I yelled

"Yah stop being a baby and have some fun!!" Ally said

"It's a bad idea to go to a party on a Friday night" I said I knew something bad was gonna happen and it did happen....

We arrive in front of the house I don't know who house it was but I feel bad for the person who has to clean up the mess after the party ends....

I hop out the car I can already feel staring ....Oh I forgot Jungkook is popular and ally too people know my name because I hang out with the popular kids so it means im sort of popular people know me as the good dancer on YouTube ....I make dance videos...

I follow the couple into the house people were outside dancing or drinking the drinks out of a red cup.....(I don't trust red cups)

We get in the house I hear loud music and I see drunk people also vomit okay gross....

I look around then I look in front and noctie the couple left me damn it!! Why?!! I look around for some people I know I see popular girls that talk to me but we are not close I see boys I seen at school then I look over to a group of boys...

Seventeen.... I don't know why they are called that but whatever they all are players even the youngest is a player .... I make eye contact with one of them it was woozi....He is the one who plays the most with girls he fucked half of the school ....

I see him whisper to his friends and they all look at me damn the eyes I walk away ....

I walked around for a bit looking for ally and Jungkook but no luck ....