Chapter 3

The sun was shining down from the highest point on the two young skeletons as they strolled down the road to the park with their hands intertwined. A few monsters and people passed by them,saying silent "awws" and "how cutes" as they passed them. Palette didn't seem to hear anyone, or he just didn't give it away? but Goth was a heated mess. He used his other hand to pull his hood more over his face as they kept walking. Palette giggled at his shyness, but didn't bring it up as to not upset or embarrass him.

A few more minutes passed and they finally made it to the park. The grass was glimmering emerald as the sun waved down on it. Birds sung a sweet melody that ran out through their ears and back into the wind. Laughter and smiles could be heard and seen all around them as both monsters and humans enjoyed the gift of the daylight hours.

A smile was spread wide on Palettes face when he saw such a beautiful sight. What he saw wasn't the park, however, it was his own friend standing right next to him. His hood was finally falling away from his face, letting the sun shine down on him in an almost angelic form. The smile he has was small, but still breathtaking. His one white eye shined with a brightness that insulted the sun, and the purple hue that dusted his cheeks gave him a sort of life that no one else had. Palette could feel his soul trying to get out of his rib cage and go to Goth, but he kept his cool and cleared his throat, trying to distract himself.

"S-So! What should we do first best friend? Heh..."

Palette internally smacked himself in the face for what he just said. Every time, every single time he hung out with Goth, he turned into a chicken and denied his own emotions! He didn't see Goth as a best friend......he saw him as so much more......and he could see that it was starting to affect Goth as well. Even though he stayed silent about it, he could see slight hurt in his eyes every time he said it.

"O-Oh, well, we could maybe walk around and enjoy the sunshine...how does that sound?"

Goth rubbed the back of his head, feeling beads of sweat run down his neck and chill his burning body to the bone. Man, he was terrible at this whole "try to be exiting" thing. Naturally, he's very secluded and silent, and is easily contented with a book to read and a fire to sit by. When he was with Palette, however, he had to crawl himself out of the social hiding shell he had and actually try to do something. Palette wasn't a type of person who can just sit back and watch time go by. No, he had to be moving, running, talking, smiling, and be up beat the whole time. You could never get him to sit down, cause he'll just pull you back up and get going. And yet, that was the reason Goth had fell in love with him.

Palette wasn't dark, or sad, or gloomy like him and his parents Geno and Death. He was bright, and cheery, and always gives off a good feeling whenever he's around people. He's a type of person that Goth wants around him for all of his days.....

"Sounds great to me! Let's go!"

Grabbing his hand with an abundance of energy, but still being gentle, Palette ran off making Goth have to run. Smiles were soon on their faces as they ran through the wide, shimmering grass field, trying to catch each other. This felt like heaven for both of them, nothing but sunshine and smiles as far as their eyes could see. Both seeing each other as their lives source of living. As they continued their childish adventure together, both Goth and Palette thought of one thing.

"I wish this could last forever"
"I wish this to last forever"

But what will they have to pay for their wishes to become true?....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, this definitely took longer than I thought it would. And the story line for this chapter kiiiinda sucks, but I'm definitely gonna work on improving that. Anyway, hope this chapter satisfies you guys for now, cause it may be awhile before I can make he next one again becaaaaauuusssse

 Anyway, hope this chapter satisfies you guys for now, cause it may be awhile before I can make he next one again becaaaaauuusssse

Boom. That's why. Finals are almost here and I really gotta start working harder in school. But do not worry! This story shall not die! Until next time!