Autumn's 1 month birthday

Alex Gaskarth:

"RIAN!" I screamed, shaking his shoulders. He squealed.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"Today's Autumn's one month birthday." I said casually.

"So?"

"SO? SO WE NEED TO THROW HER A SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY!" I screamed.

"Alex, she's a month old. She's a baby. She won't even remember it. Besides, she'll probably cry." He responded.

"What is she's a tough ass bitch and isn't scared easily?" I asked, crossing my arms over my shoulder. He rolled his eyes.

"Alex, I'm 10000000% sure she'll-"

"I MEAN THINK ABOUT IT! IMAGINE HER WALKING OUT OF A CAR IN SLOW MOTION WEARING BLACK SUNGLASSES." I interrupted.

"Alex.."

"YOU KNOW HOW BADASS THAT'D LOOK? JUST IMAGINE IT."

"Alex.."

"WHO KNOWS? MAYBE SHE'LL GROW UP BEING A BADASS SPY WORKING FOR THE GOVERNMENT?"

"Alex.."

"DUDE, WHAT IF-"

"ALEX, CALM THE FUCK DOWN. STOP SHOUTING."

"You're the one who's shouting. You should calm the fuck down." I said, putting my hand on my his while snapping my fingers. Rian rolled his eyes while letting out a sigh.

"What's all the shouting about? I'm trying to sleep." Jack groaned, yawning. He was wearing black and red pajama bottoms without a shirt. His hair was sticking out in different directions.

"JACK! TODAY'S AUTUMN'S ONE MOTH BIRTHDAY!" I shouted at him. His eyes widened.

"Holy shit. It is!" He exclaimed. I nodded enthusiastically.

"ZACK! IT'S AUTUMN'S ONE MONTH BIRTHDAY TODAY!" Jack shouted, towards Zack's bedroom. The both of us were both excited for Autumn's birthday, we forgot about Autumn. We heard her cries coming from the nursery that Rian and Zack built late last night while Jack, Autumn and I were asleep. We both ran up the stairs. bumping into each other, racing to the nursery. Jack ended up getting there before me and picked her up, cradling her. I mouthed the word 'oops' while cringing a little bit. When we made it downstairs, a foul stench came from Jack.

"Goddamn, Jack. What did you eat for dinner?" I cringed, covering my nose with my shirt, waving my hand in front of it.

"It wasn't me!" Jack defended himself. He paused and sniffed Autumn, realising it was coming from her. His nose wrinkled and he held her away from his face. "That's nasty. I'm not changing her this time."

"Neither am I! I did it twice in a row for two goddamn days! It's either Rian or Zack's turn to change her." I said, putting one of my hands up while the other one as holding my shirt over my nose. "ONE OF HER SHIT'S GOTTA CHANGE AUTUMN'S DIAPER!" I called.

"NOT IT!" Rian called out.

"GODDAMN IT!" Zack called from his bedroom. He slouched into the room, taking Autumn away from Jack.

"Good luck, dude. Try not to get shit on your fingers, the smell takes hours to wear off." I said, smirking. He cringed while taking Autumn to the nursery, keeping her far away from his face. "That's not true, the smell wears off after you wash your hands with soap and water." I said to Jack. Few minutes later, Zack appeared from the nursery repeatedly saying, 'EW EW EW EW EW!" with a dirty diaper with some of her shit on his fingers.

"Oh fuck!" Jack exclaimed, jumping back onto the couch. I did the same and jumped back onto the couch. "We should probably go and get something for Autumn, since it's her birthday." I nodded. Jack grabbed one of his many zip-up sweatshirts and zipped it up half-way without a shirt on and grabbed his shoes then we were out the door.