Chapter 21

Hello guys!Sorry for the long wait,the wifi in our apartment been turned off for a week,hehe ^_^; and yeah Here's another chapter for you!please enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Normal P.O.V.

After Serena waited Dawn and the girls for internity,they wen't inside the mall and went to the swimsuit section,many kinds of swimsuits for men,women,teens and kids were displayed in the mannequins and some are been inside the case.

"Oh my gosh,there are so many!"Dawn exclaimed "I don't  know what to choose." "Alright girls let's split up and search for a swimsuit that match perfectly for us."Misty said,the girls nodded in agreement and they split up.

~later~

After they done buying their swimsuits and other things like sunblock,they all went home,excited to go to the the tomorrow.

~the next day~

Ash's P.O.V.

After I done preparing my things for the beach,it was now 8 am in the morning and I parked my car on front of Serena's house,waiting for her to come out,as I waited my phone ringed,I checked my phone who was calling me and it was Gary.

I pressed the answer button and greeted him"Oh,hey Gary,what's up?" "Hey Ash,where are you and Serena?We're already here at the resort."he said

 "Oh,just wait there for a minute,me and Serena will gonna arrive their in a few minutes."I said "Ash!"I heard Serena called,I looked up and saw Serena with her pink bag on her shoulder.

I smiled at her and she smiled at me"Oh,really?Don't be too long Ash,we're cooking barbecues!"Gary exclaimed

"Oh okay,we won't be long."I said and I hanged up,Serena walked up to me and I kissed her cheek as she giggled "So,who called you?"she asked 

"Oh,it's just Gary."I answered as I opened the door at the passenger seat for her "Thank you Ash,and why did he called?"she said and asked as she went inside the car.

"He was impatient."I said simply and went to the other side of the car and sat down on the driver's seat "So let's go?"she suggested

I looked at her and nodded in agreement "Okay."I said and then I turned on the engine and drive towards the resort.

~at the beach~

Serena's P.O.V.

Finally me and Ash arrived at the beach resort and we saw our friends in one of the big cottages and the guys are already grilling barbecues,while the girls are just talking and sitting "I'll help them preparing the food ok Sere?"Ash said "Okay."I said.

I looked at the Ash as he joined at the guys and then suddenly someone poked my lower back making me yelp,I turned around and saw it was Bonnie and Iris,they were grinning mockingly at me.

I rolled my eyes and put on my hands on my hips and asked "What do you want?" "Let's play in the water!"they both exclaimed as they pulled out water guns out of nowhere "Where did you two get that!?"May exclaimed.

"I just prepare these for the games."Bonnie said and then sprayed water at her"Hey!Bonnie!I'm not wearing my swimsuit yet!"she yelled

 "Then wear it already!"Iris said and sprayed her with water too"Iris stop it!"May said,I just realize that Bonnie and Iris were already in their swimsuits making me sweatdrop.

"You two are really excited."I said "Come on Serena!Let's play!"Bonnie exclaimed as she pulled my hand "Okay okay,just wait a minute,I need to change first."I said "Us too."May and Shauna said.

I looked at Misty and gave her a Do-you-want-to-go-too? look and she nod her head "I will catch up with u guys."she said and I just nod and we girls went to the changing area.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys that it is really short,I was on a rush while writing this because I need to pack my things,because were gonna go to Cebu,but I can update a chapter every twice a week and the next chapter will be in saturday,and so,yeah.I hope you enjoyed it!please vote! :3