chapter-4

More people started coming out and Liam asked me to wait in his study .i walked down the hall away from the emerging  crowd.

Once I reached, I walked around the table in the room looking at the bookshelf. All the furniture  were of dark brown oak.

I went towards the window looking out ,watching the people leave while few were talking in groups.

" how do you know kayden?" I heard a voice behind me. I didn't have to turn to see who it was. I knew it was Liam. " oh that, remeber I told you about the place where I stopped by. It was his"i said.

" No.. Way.. No" he said.  I looked at him confused. "your telling me that you stayed at the vampire prince's house!  The same one who hates humans and can't stand them,i wonder how your alive? " he laughed.

Liam has told me about the prince. I thought he might be some one old  with long hair.  Guess the movies where right about these creatures  being hot.

" see there "Liam pointed out at a guy in his 50's wearing a grey sweater. He looked stronge like no one could stand against him. "that the hybrid king Nikolai,  He is sure that none of his hybrid would have done it. " he said.  I looked at him again. Strange.
Suddenly my eyes zoned into a little  girl jumping around. " it's her.  .she is one who took my camera " I said pointing her. my eyes were still on her ." you mean selena,? " I heard voice to my right and turned to see Shane.

I turned back alarmed and saw Kayden and Mason   standing across the table watching the window .when did they get here!?. " it's Selena's daughter" Liam said. " she is the witch coven's head"he  continued looking at me.

I watched as the little girl jumped to grab her mother's hand who wore a black satain dress and a black netted hat. That explains how she disappeared.

"Liam says that your investigating  the present senario"mason said coming forward. "yes... I hope it's okay" I asked feeling a little scared. "yes as long as its all kept hidden. Plus we might need your help. This is getting too much of attention from humans"he said ." Ya humans are getting distracted "I said giggling. OMG Whats wronge with me?.
Kayden looked at me with an raised eyebrow.

"Mason, I was wondering that is might stay here for a while the climate is nice. "Kayden said. "sure, you are my guest after all" Mason said walking  out. Kayden looked at the floor in deep thought as Shane looked at him as if he had grown an extra head. Once they were out I told Liam that I was heading to the gym.

"you still train!? " he asked. "Ya, I'm a supernatural  researcher. I need to have self defence. "I said walking. "fight me"liam said with smrick. "you will lose "I said as a challenge and I regretted  that.
........

I hit ground again and spat the mud that went in my mouth. My legs and arms were aching like hell. "that's the best you can give" Liam said hoovering above me.

I groaned. "I'm a human and my moves will surely kill a human. I learnt  it from my dad"  I said. "its good for humans but we are mythological creatures,  it works a bit less" he said."about that aren't vampires and werewolves arch enemies then how come Kayden is allowed to stay here?! " I asked.

"we were, now it's more like an on and off relationship. One time we are friendly and next we could be ripping each others head out. We know are limits and they know their. So as long as it is maintained I don't think it would be a problem. "he said. "I'm done for the day " I said turning to my back lying breathless watching the white clouds.

" when I saw selena, it kind of reminded me my mom.  I miss mom and bryan" I said as I began to feel a tight lump forming in my throat. My mom and dad got divorced  when I was 12.liam came to sit besides me. He put his arm around me. " I heard that Bryan passed out of high school. My kid brother! "I said feeling the tears fill my eye and I lay my head on his shoulder .

"Liam "  we both turned to the sharp voice only to find Kayden shooting draggers  towards him with his eyes. He was in a bad mood and it was visible.
.........
Not editted

Don't forget to comment  and vote!