CHAPTER-6

"good moring"i heard Mason say as he sat across me  for the breakfast. everyone were at the table. It was a usual morning but when the door burst opened and one a guy stood there panicking,it was actually the beginning of the worst day.

" alpha the pack border"he said breathless. 
We all rushed to place. It was crowded.  The cowered parted for our way.  There was two human bodies ripped out in an unrecognizable  way.  I turned to my left to find Kayden and Shane looking at me with concerned eyes.

At this point I figured that everyone was looking at me. With confussion I looked to thoses two bodies and other . It was when I looked towards Kayden , He looked at something above. Following his eyes I saw what it was only to freeze  in spot.  There on the tree was written  my name in blood. I gasped.

Kayden 's face was worried when my eyes met his. " I think you should stop the investigation " Liam said to me in a low voice as Mason started calming the pack people.

......

Iiam sent me to my room. Even though I'm a part of the topic he didn't want  me there. I was walking back and forth in my room when Kayden appeared besides the bed. " is something  bad happening!?  Can you teleport me there. I swear I will hide. "I said bitting my nails. His face was emotion less as he walked towards me. Something about him wasn't right!

When he was few centimeters  away from me his gloves hand caught my neck. "I'm sorry, I don't have a choice " he said before a sharp pain occur in my neck.  Damn bastar injected me!. I stumbled  towards the bed. I tried to scream but my throat felt numb. Soon the darkness took over me.

...........

I groaned and turned to my left. Why is my head aching!?. I woke up only to find in a different  yet familiar room. I looked around. I was in Kayden's house?.  Then all the memories came back to. He kiddnaped me!.

I got up marching in anger to find him.  He was staring out of the window in the hall. "what the hell!? "I shouted at him from the midlanding. My voice echoed in this big hall. Even thought it was daytime. It was a bit dark here because  of all the curtains closed.

He signed  me to come. His eyes never left the window. Once I was near I repeated the same.

" if Liam finds out your dead! "I said.  He chucked.  "that pup can't stand a chance against me." he said. "  okay.. Then Manson. All the friendship between  you guys will be over"i said .
This time he faced me.

" do you think he will  Risk his packs life for human whom he just met?". " grow up, there is no knight is shining  armor"he said. For some reasons he was right. "besides no one knows, your here. " he continued.

He looked at his watch and tsked. "I should go now, don't want any suspects and don't think you can ran away.  This house might look ancient but it's all coded. No one can leave unless I let them go. " he said before disappearing  into thin air.

.........
Not edited
A busy week, sorry for the late update.
Read and comment, vote!